By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, why aren't you playing it?

This game is amazing, not only is it way better than 358days but it is the best game in the series. I dont know what the beef with Aqua is, she is my fav character. Her attacks are stupefying. SE this is how you make a female lead. Make her strong but not bitchy (Lighting) or whiny with some weird accent (Vanille) Fang is alright

Around the Network

i have it and its awesome!!!!!!!!!

I started it, frankly it's just not that good (storywise that is), it didn't compell me to continue after the first couple hours cause it's clearly more of the same childish storytelling from KH2.

I really like it so far. Not as good as KH2 but it is better than KH1 (so far).

IT is an amzing game, but im stuck on the final f$%king BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

Around the Network

I don't have a PSP.

dystopia said:

I started it, frankly it's just not that good (storywise that is), it didn't compell me to continue after the first couple hours cause it's clearly more of the same childish storytelling from KH2.

That is why you don't find the storytelling good.  You only played for a few hours.  You can't judge a 40 Hour game by just playing it a "couple of hours."  And if you find the storytelling childish then why did you buy it on the first place?  

You should give the game a chance.  It's amazing.  I just beat the Final Episode on Critical and saw the Secret Ending.  And I must that sh*t blew me the f*ck away!  Hoooooly sh*t!  AQUA FTW!!  I never thought Castle Oblivion was.............

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

No $$$.

I might try to trade a few games in to maybe get it. Other than that, i wont be playing it anytime soon.

MetalGear_94 said:

IT is an amzing game, but im stuck on the final f$%king BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which one?  I can give you some really helpful tips.  The biggest pain in the ass has to be Ven's final boss.  Followed by Terra's.  Aqua's final boss is my favorite.  I make his speed a f*cking joke.  

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

NoobSlayer92 said:
dystopia said:

That is why you don't find the storytelling good.  You only played for a few hours.  You can't judge a 40 Hour game by just playing it a "couple of hours."  And if you find the storytelling childish then why did you buy it on the first place?  

You should give the game a chance.  It's amazing.  I just beat the Final Episode on Critical and saw the Secret Ending.  And I must that sh*t blew me the f*ck away!  Hoooooly sh*t!  AQUA FTW!!  I never thought Castle Oblivion was.............

#1 if a game doesn't grab you in the first few hours, then there is no reason to think that it ever will. I forced myself through KH2 and was extremely disappointed with it.

#2 who said I bought it?