By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, why aren't you playing it?

dystopia said:
NoobSlayer92 said:
dystopia said:

I started it, frankly it's just not that good (storywise that is), it didn't compell me to continue after the first couple hours cause it's clearly more of the same childish storytelling from KH2.

That is why you don't find the storytelling good.  You only played for a few hours.  You can't judge a 40 Hour game by just playing it a "couple of hours."  And if you find the storytelling childish then why did you buy it on the first place?  

You should give the game a chance.  It's amazing.  I just beat the Final Episode on Critical and saw the Secret Ending.  And I must that sh*t blew me the f*ck away!  Hoooooly sh*t!  AQUA FTW!!  I never thought Castle Oblivion was.............

#1 if a game doesn't grab you in the first few hours, then there is no reason to think that it ever will. I forced myself through KH2 and was extremely disappointed with it.

#2 who said I bought it?

No comment on that one.

And.........okay then.  Still if your just going to bash it then don't play it in the first place.

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

Around the Network
NoobSlayer92 said:
dystopia said:
NoobSlayer92 said:
dystopia said:

I started it, frankly it's just not that good (storywise that is), it didn't compell me to continue after the first couple hours cause it's clearly more of the same childish storytelling from KH2.

That is why you don't find the storytelling good.  You only played for a few hours.  You can't judge a 40 Hour game by just playing it a "couple of hours."  And if you find the storytelling childish then why did you buy it on the first place?  

You should give the game a chance.  It's amazing.  I just beat the Final Episode on Critical and saw the Secret Ending.  And I must that sh*t blew me the f*ck away!  Hoooooly sh*t!  AQUA FTW!!  I never thought Castle Oblivion was.............

#1 if a game doesn't grab you in the first few hours, then there is no reason to think that it ever will. I forced myself through KH2 and was extremely disappointed with it.

#2 who said I bought it?

No comment on that one.

And.........okay then.  Still if your just going to bash it then don't play it in the first place.

I believe the title of this thread is "Why aren't you playing it?" That's why, if you don't agree with my opinion on the game that's one thing, but considering the subject of the thread my comments were completely on topic and valid.

And there is nothing wrong with playing a game, especially one where you have completed two prior games in the series, even if you didn't like the second one. I thought perhaps it might be better then KH2, but for me it seems much more in line with KH2 then KH, which I enjoyed.

kingdom HEARTS IS THE SHIT!!! 

sadly I can't unhack my psp and I only play ps3 now,so screw the little guy!

I will buy GT5 though so its all good!

I was too busy playing it!!!

beat all three stories, the combat is good, and I love how they show many KH characters ten years before their time, specially organization XIII and Sora, Kairie and Rikku(he's a smart little bastard). still trying to get the roxas and ventus connection, I think I got the gist of it. working on getting the secret ending(but I will probably youtube it)

Joel12345 said:

kingdom HEARTS IS THE SHIT!!! 

sadly I can't unhack my psp and I only play ps3 now,so screw the little guy!

I will buy GT5 though so its all good!

you can upgrade to the latest firmware or custom firmware and then buy the umd and it will work...

Around the Network

I am playing it, beat it with Ventus and started Terra's story. This game is really good and soo Epic, waay better than 358/2 days.

MaxwellGT2000 said:
The Fury said:

I don't know.

1) I forgot it was out.

2) Haven't touched my PSP in 2 years.

3) While I love KH games, it's got Roxas in it.

4) Trying to buy a more expensive thingy at the moment (Vespa) so any more saved is a plus.

5) ...have I mentioned Roxas?

It's not Roxas?  That knocks out two of your points lol

...see I know it's not meant to be but it is. Just look at him. I hate Roxas, the image of him alone is annoying. He's not cool either and this is mainly just because he's not Sora.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
MaxwellGT2000 said:
The Fury said:

I don't know.

1) I forgot it was out.

2) Haven't touched my PSP in 2 years.

3) While I love KH games, it's got Roxas in it.

4) Trying to buy a more expensive thingy at the moment (Vespa) so any more saved is a plus.

5) ...have I mentioned Roxas?

It's not Roxas?  That knocks out two of your points lol

...see I know it's not meant to be but it is. Just look at him. I hate Roxas, the image of him alone is annoying. He's not cool either and this is mainly just because he's not Sora.

Wow really dude?

I'm waiting for a 3ds version of the game!

I'm not playing it because I gave up waiting and sold my PSP a bit ago.  Now I am shamed and lacking.