By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, why aren't you playing it?

because i dont have a psp

Around the Network
AdventWolf said:

I tried the game out yesterday and got to the first save point, so far I like how the game is set up and I can't wait to get to the worlds and beat those heartless brainless.

Unversed lol.

Yeah I refer to them all the same, heartless sounds better lol. Unversed? Nobodies? Nah I like the originals haha.

stop whiping my posts VG! lol

Mad55 said:

What did you say?  I know it kept telling me there was a new post and nothing appeared lol

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network
MaxwellGT2000 said:
Mad55 said:

What did you say?  I know it kept telling me there was a new post and nothing appeared lol

Lmao it happens to me once  a week.

a12331 said:
Joel12345 said:

kingdom HEARTS IS THE SHIT!!! 

sadly I can't unhack my psp and I only play ps3 now,so screw the little guy!

I will buy GT5 though so its all good!

you can upgrade to the latest firmware or custom firmware and then buy the umd and it will work...

yea but...I don't have a battery 

Joel12345 said:
a12331 said:
Joel12345 said:

you can upgrade to the latest firmware or custom firmware and then buy the umd and it will work...

you dont need a battery, as long as you buy the game you can just upgrade to the lasted cfw or real firmware, so you arent pirating :)

a12331 said:
Joel12345 said:
a12331 said:
Joel12345 said:

you dont need a battery, as long as you buy the game you can just upgrade to the lasted cfw or real firmware, so you arent pirating :)

but...but....that'll mean me being a good boy...pirates.....good boy!?

I do love Kingdom Hearts though,where is the ps3 Kingdom hearts?

So far i've passed by a few worlds and they seem bland for the most part, not a whole lot of interaction with the story. I like the battle system though.