By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, why aren't you playing it?

Really people the game came out Tuesday and largely been ignored on this site, where are the Kingdom Hearts fans?  Based on the previous games (mainly CoM and KH2) I was going to avoid this game like the plague, but a few friends had it, and I picked it up myself despite my reservations.

Simply put it's the best Kingdom Hearts game since the first and by far the best PSP game ever.  Like seriously before BBS there really isn't one game I could list as a game people MUST go out and buy/play, Crisis Core/MGS was my closest but both of those came up a tad short, but BBS is a full fledged KH game on the console levels, it has an even better combat system, some of the best voice acting for a video game (Lenard Nimoy, how the fuck do you get Lenard Nimoy to voice act in a game!) and it had just loads of content which is what a lot of portable games lack.

Seriously stop reading this thread, find your PSP, steal 40 dollars, and buy this game!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

Around the Network

I'm not really into handhelds. lol

This site is for graphic whores, its interesting if it has the " Xbox Vs PS3" graphic comparisions

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:

This site is for graphic whores, its interesting if it has the " Xbox Vs PS3" graphic comparisions

Well each week for a while it seemed like we were having debates about Kingdom Hearts 3, hell 358 had some discussion, but the best Kingdom Hearts since the original and no one is discussing it, and it's probably the best PSP game no less, and yet not a single thread? Makes no sense to me lol

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

How much did Square pay you for saying this?

Nah just kidding. I wish I could play this game, but no PSP. Have to wait for my friend to finish the game first. So far I really hate Aqua and Terra's voices, and with a character driven story like that, it's a bit bad because I'll be hearing them for probably more than 10 hours. Oh well, can't judge the game until I finish it.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network
SHMUPGurus said:

How much did Square pay you for saying this?

Nah just kidding. I wish I could play this game, but no PSP. Have to wait for my friend to finish the game first. So far I really hate Aqua and Terra's voices, and with a character driven story like that, it's a bit bad because I'll be hearing them for probably more than 10 hours. Oh well, can't judge the game until I finish it.

Aqua's voice is weak but I like Terra's, personally I started on Ven's story first so they have little to no lines, Aqua's only sticks out because it has that issue where it sounds like it was recorded in a different room with different acoustics or her mouth was too close to the mic (which is a big problem I had with FFXII but it was MUCH more prevalent in that game)  

The story itself though is really good, Aqua's story could be enough to dock it some points (cause of the actress) but I don't see that happening with Terra.

Don't care for KH, don't have a PSP.

Too busy with VC2 on PSP. =P

I no have a PSP

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Rainbird said:

Don't care for KH, don't have a PSP.

Step one start to care for KH, step two buy the KH BBS bundle, step three enjoy