By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats the most terrible game you have in your collection?

Whats the most terrible game you have in your collection?

Around the Network

Majority of my Xbox360 collection (40%-60%) I would say, but the biggest title I find to be horrible in my collection is the two Gears of War. (I bought most of my collection for $10-30)

Edit: That was the biggest title, but the worse so far I think is Infinite Undiscovery. 

Final Fantasy XIII 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Acevil said:

Majority of my Xbox360 collection (40%-60%) I would say, but the biggest title I find to be horrible in my collection is the two Gears of War. (I bought most of my collection for $10-30)

Gear of war 1-2 !?!?!?!? theses games supposes to be top !?!

sly777 said:
Acevil said:

Gear of war 1-2 !?!?!?!? theses games supposes to be top !?!

I think they summarized what I hated about the start of this generation when it come to HD games. I think the single worse title I have is Infinite Undiscovery. 

Also Gears of War 2, so far I only played a bit at friends house, so I guess I shouldn't pass judgement, but so far it doesn't look better than the first one. 

Around the Network

Haze, though there are some other PC games that came free with magazines. Didn't play all of them, but I guess some of them weren't that great either.

Madden 07' and NBA 07'; I don't particularly care for sports games. I got them free when I purchased my PS3.

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

I got it for €6

Terrible....Just Terrible.

hatmoza said:

Final Fantasy XIII 

I'll agree with you on that.

You always have people in threads like these that equate games they dont' like with bad games.  There's a difference.  I don't like Killzone 2 but I know it's a quality game.  It's just not a game that I enjoy.  Now in terms of actual "bad games", the game that tops the list of awful in my collection is Tenchu Z for the Xbox 360.  No redeeming qualities about that game.