By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Whats the most terrible game you have in your collection?

Berstuck said:
hatmoza said:

Final Fantasy XIII 

I'll agree with you on that.

Same here.

Currently playing: Marvel vs. Capcom 3, League of Legends

Around the Network

Halo and Halo 2 for PC - sadly, it's a piece of shit.

In before someone says a good game. Oh wait, almost everyone already did that.

Lair. It's beyond terrible.

Prince of Persia

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

well i dont have any terrible games in my collection anymore lol. but  a game in my collection that  i dont like is fable 2 it fellls a little messy and the storys boring to me. though its not a bad game i just dont like it.

Sam & Max: season 1, for the Wii, the framerate its so choppey its almost unplayable.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

In before someone says a good game. Oh wait, almost everyone already did that.

Some people do their best to buy nothing but good games, so it's kind of inevitable

For me it's probably Clock Tower 3

d21lewis said:

You always have people in threads like these that equate games they dont' like with bad games.  There's a difference.  I don't like Killzone 2 but I know it's a quality game.  It's just not a game that I enjoy.  Now in terms of actual "bad games", the game that tops the list of awful in my collection is Tenchu Z for the Xbox 360.  No redeeming qualities about that game.

In this case, the expression "terrible games" and "games people don't like" can be used fairly interchangeably since we're referring to personal collections. In the end, they're just opinions--much like how two different reviewers can give the same game wildly different scores.

Motorstorm because I got rid of Eternal Sonata, and Dead Rising. Dead Rising is border the line unplayable for me.

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*