By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - To the VG Chartz Users - What are your thoughts on me?

Do you actually have a PS3?

Around the Network
Ldn.se said:

I've had a PS3 for the last 3 years :P What kind of Sony fan would I be without one?

Gilgamesh said:
Ldn.se said:

I've had a PS3 for the last 3 years :P What kind of Sony fan would I be without one?

Hmmm I dont see you often posting within PS3 threads. I also think that it would be funny if you were harsh to people for a change (but not to me (-: ).

Oh damn, barely even noticed you were there.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Ldn.se said:
Gilgamesh said:
Ldn.se said:

Hmmm I dont see you often posting within PS3 threads. I also think that it would be funny if you were harsh to people for a change (but not to me (-: ).

Yeh usually in the Spring/Summer/Fall I don't post much because of work, but since I can't work the Winter I get it off so I'm a lot more active then, but don't worry I'm checking all Sony threads as much as I can, just not posting as much.

And I don't think it'd be a good idea i I was harsh to people lol

Around the Network

I don't have an opinion.

But should I? :P

Overall good user, main fault somewhat strong sony biased, but no worse than most of the users on this site. (My opinion, but really who cares what I think)

Whenever I see Gilgamesh, I remember this post:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=2644665

I remember you since the first day I joined. That might be due to the fact that you never changed your avatar. But yeah you're a great user.

axumblade said:

You're a nice guy. Pretty easy on the eyes. You've had the same avatar ever since I first noticed you on the board.

You are a little too optimistic on PS3's pwning abilities in sales. I don't support drunken driving (I think that was you) but I do support drunken vgchartz posts! :D

Overall though, I think you're one of the coolest members of the site. :P

You must have me mistaken for someone else