By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - To the VG Chartz Users - What are your thoughts on me?

I think I'm completely opposite from axum in my view of you. You make too many threads which seem to generate little to nothing of interest, and frequently result in spam. And it seems as though you make most of these posts when you're drunk, which also seems to be far too often. My thoughts are to cool it on the thread creation, especially in the spurts of meaninglessness that you do them in.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Around the Network

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

dunno001 said:

I think I'm completely opposite from axum in my view of you. You make too many threads which seem to generate little to nothing of interest, and frequently result in spam. And it seems as though you make most of these posts when you're drunk, which also seems to be far too often. My thoughts are to cool it on the thread creation, especially in the spurts of meaninglessness that you do them in.

Fair enough but tonights the first night in months that I've been drinking in VG Chartz so maybe I went a little over board?

dude get your own...

gilgamesh

mM
Gilgamesh said:
dunno001 said:

Fair enough but tonights the first night in months that I've been drinking in VG Chartz so maybe I went a little over board?

I think I remember a similar spurt from you about a month or so ago; coupling this with another user who I did have to lock several threads of just last week, I'm kinda... well, not happy with new thread spamming...

-dunno001

Around the Network

If I lock one thread on this, I need to lock them all. This really is better answered by posting on the user's wall, since these kind of posts really aren't what this section of the forum is for. Locking...

-dunno001