By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Party Bundled with Wii Remote

Source: http://www.officialnintendomagazine.co.uk/article.php?id=19562

Nintendo has just announced it will be chucking a Wii Remote into every Wii Party box, to encourage more gamers to get stuck into its multiplayer offering.

It's not yet clear whether it will be a free addition, or if the Wii Remote will add to the price of the game. Most retailers have the available to pre-order at around the £40 mark.

The move is a clever one by Nintendo. There are 13 different game modes included, making for a total of more than 80 mini-games to get stuck into - most of which require more than one controller for the best experience.

The game follows on from the instant accessibility of the Wii Sports games and Wii Fit, sporting Mii compatibility and the option to oplay with up to four players in a series of short, sharp bursts of fun. 

Key to this is House Party mode, which asks you to pay attention to what's going on away from the telly. Hide 'n' Hunt has you hiding a Remote for others to find by following sounds emitted by it. 

Another House Party mode, Animal Tracker, has you listening for animal sounds and guessing the animal correctly. 

We think it looks a bit of alright. Check out our preview here

Wii Party comes to Wii on 8 October.

Will this be Wii Play for 2010?  Can we expect even higher sales now?

Around the Network

So.. wii play 2, I guess.

Good move in my book, this will guarantee huge sales now, if it's £29.99 then huge sales will not be impossible.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

This is great, so that whoever doesn't have a third or second controller will buy this and enjoy the game as well.

i'm getting a fourth controller it seems

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Get ready to see this game in the top ten for next full 12 months...(at least)

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

Around the Network

Yeah, its going to sell. The controler alone could add a couple million of extra sales.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Gang. Busters.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

Now i may have to get this. Some of the games do sound really good. There are so many good games coming out this fall and winter for the Wii, its crazy in a good way.

Hmm, well I was going to buy Mario Party 8, but I might go with this, it'll give me a fourth controller.

Looks like I finally have my fourth Wii-mote.