By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Party Bundled with Wii Remote

I've just looked into Amazon.de and it appears to be 50€ bundled with a white Wii Remote. Not bad at all!

http://www.amazon.de/Nintendo-Wii-Party-Remote-White/dp/B00400NVY8/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1282989883&sr=8-3

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Around the Network

GAME has it for £40 with the remote bundled, this thing will sell loads.  http://www.game.co.uk/Wii/Party/Mini-Games/~r349829/Wii-Party-with-Wii-Remote/?mid=349829&cm_mmc=BigMouth-_-Wii-_-Wii_Party_with_Wii_Remote-_-link

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Wow, sounds like a great deal! I only have two remotes so this is perfect!

Is it me or does it seem that a decent amount of people on this site only have 3 controllers?  I only have 3 also...  I was going to buy this game regardless.  Adding the controller in will be a nice present.  Looks like some of us will finally have 4 controllers. 

sethnintendo said:

Is it me or does it seem that a decent amount of people on this site only have 3 controllers?  I only have 3 also...  I was going to buy this game regardless.  Adding the controller in will be a nice present.  Looks like some of us will finally have 4 controllers. 

I had 4, but one broke, so this works perfectly for a game I was already planning on getting.

Around the Network
sethnintendo said:

I only have 2 (the console one and bundled wii play). This one will be my third.
Where did you all get your third?

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

I wish the controller bundled with it was a different colour than white though. I want some new fancy colours, like purple!

Wii Play appeared to be awful, however Wii Party seems revolutionary compared to Wii Play and this bundle has convinced me further to buy it. This will total my Wii Remote amount to three. I still believe that this game will not topple my all-time favourites.

@Tomatito, I got the black remote with motion plus as my third remote awhile back.  I wish the bundle will have different colors to choose from but it will probably just be white remote.  All good anyways.

But I already have 4 Wii Motes!