By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Ubisoft dev: "Wii is a refurbished Gamecube"

M.U.G.E.N said:

THe only major difference I see is the head flying off on the GC version unlike the wii version

Better comparison that screenshots I think, easier too

Wii version also had the decapitation, the vid was the Japanese version (where all versions are censored).

Around the Network
Rhonin the wizard said:
Carl2291 said:

Yeah anyway.

Somebody post screens of the 2 consoles best looking games.

Should be enough to put this thread, and these claims... To rest. Again.

Wouldn't videos work better?

I'm still waiting for those Nintendo-quality games that Ubisoft promised.

If you want. The SMS/SMG2 shots worked perfectly though.

And define "Nintendo Quality".

I seriously facepalmed upon reading this. Was this comment simply trapped in a time vortex and has originally come from 2007?

And i do like that everyone still seems to think that Microsoft and Sony are going to be able to hold out much longer than Nintendo. None of them are getting past 2012, not a one.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Carl2291 said:
Rhonin the wizard said:
Carl2291 said:

Yeah anyway.

You'll have to ask the Ubisoft rep that made the comment, not the one discussed in this thread, basically he said that Ubisoft will be bringing Nintendo quality games to the Wii.

Will I really want to say nasty thing about Ubisoft... but they gave me Just Dance.. which for me has the same quality as Wii sports, party and music..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

It's part of the 10 year plan!

Mr Khan said:

I seriously facepalmed upon reading this. Was this comment simply trapped in a time vortex and has originally come from 2007?

And i do like that everyone still seems to think that Microsoft and Sony are going to be able to hold out much longer than Nintendo. None of them are getting past 2012, not a one.

im going to hold you to that prediction..so for say 2013 and there is still big support for the system's than what?

are you saying that a new system released also means these current system will not last past 2012 for software support? because if you are i would not take that bet because there are already projects for both Sony and Microsoft for these current systems for 2013! already.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Rhonin the wizard said:
Carl2291 said:
Rhonin the wizard said:
Carl2291 said:

Yeah anyway.

You'll have to ask the Ubisoft rep that made the comment, not the one discussed in this thread, basically he said that Ubisoft will be bringing Nintendo quality games to the Wii.

Well if it's you who's still "waiting" for the games, then you surely must have your own personal benchmark of Nintendo quality. Yes?

Comparing RE4 GameCube to RE4 Wii is pretty pointless since all Capcom did was add Wii Controls and the PS2 extras.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Comparing RE4 GameCube to RE4 Wii is pretty pointless since all Capcom did was add Wii Controls and the PS2 extras.

Why was it so easy to do a direct port?

Usually when a game is ported the game isn't identical to the original. In this case, it is.