By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 Karting Video!!

bRoKeN said:
Zkuq said:
bRoKeN said:

notice how the dust reacts realistically when the car goes through it

So that's where so many development years have went... How many is it? Six? But it's a nice-looking effect, that's for sure. And a nice-looking game, too.

the content thats in the game is by far the most in video history. there will be very little, if not no one, who can list all the features in gt5. only thing for pd to do is to make a replica of a real city to drive in with other ai walking and driving around

So true. You'd be hard pressed to find any other racing game that has this much content with more to come. Im going to be glued to my G25 and Playseat.

Around the Network

Definitive.

PD is really showing why Gran Turismo has been the world's most popular driving simulator for over a decade.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

Awesome 1st person view :D
I'm still confused about the damage of the cars... Only some cars will be fully damaged? And the others will have some damage? Thks guys :)

LET'S GO KNICKS

Simply brilliant!!!

WOW!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Does this game have an easy mode. That's the only way i'll buy this game. I'm not really that good at racing games. lol

Around the Network

This game marks the first time I have been willing to shell out hundreds of $ to get a quality steering wheel.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Wow. I need GT5.

bRoKeN said:

holy shit.

holy shit.

hooooly shit.

is that, dust affected by wind?

o.o

PD, you're taking you job too seriously.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

bRoKeN said:

That's just... Wow.

By far the best looking game I've ever seen. By far.

Definitive

Wow this looks awesome! Gonna play with go-karts as soon as my brother buys GT5 (day one). That gif showing the dust is extremely impressive, can't wait to see it on my tv.