By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 Karting Video!!

but this game sucks, we waited 5 years for this!??? forza 3 is better

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
bRoKeN said:

notice how the dust reacts realistically when the car goes through it

That's just... Wow.

By far the best looking game I've ever seen. By far.

Definitive

Yeah pretty much..I can't stop watching this gif now....damn you broken :P

but daymn this game is just a beast! Honestly, GT5 took it's sweet time but it's so worth it. You won't need another sim until the next GT arrives now cuz I SERIOUSLY doubt anything will top this this gen

oh and btw Dynamic weather is also confirmed :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

it looks like a fun little extra but they really didnt need to put that in there the game is a racing sim most people probably wont tough it

-Newcloud- said:

it looks like a fun little extra but they really didnt need to put that in there the game is a racing sim most people probably wont tough it

There is a reason why they included kart racing...apparently (yeah I didn't know this myself before tbh) racers train on karts before they start their careers...so I guess this is to give the complete experience

Definitive!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Jesus titty fucking christ.....what DOESN'T this game have?

Around the Network
BMaker11 said:

To be revealed at TGS?

BMaker11 said:

Fiirst part of your statement is the answer to your second part

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Wow thats really cool.

I got a question.

I know this is a noob question but is there splitscreen for offline and online? 

Carl2291 said:
bRoKeN said:

notice how the dust reacts realistically when the car goes through it

That's just... Wow.

By far the best looking game I've ever seen. By far.

Definitive

You know, there was this picture where the first Halo looked better than Crysis. It wasn't even edited or anything. Anyway, you know why it looked so damn good? That was because the picture was so small. You couldn't see if there were or weren't any details, just the overall artistic style and such. The point is, things tend to look better than they actually to if the picture is small.

That said, this game looks gorgeous in every sense.

That's a cool addition but I doubt I'll use it much. I just want this game to fucking release already, stop announcing new game modes and put the game out!