By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 Karting Video!!

Here is some footage from Gamescon 2010

GT5 Go Karting!

http://www.gamersyde.com/stream_gran_turismo_5_gc_gameplay_karting-16605_en.html

and here

Around the Network

GamerSyde are awesome, i don't really know how they get their hands on some of the stuff..

EDIT : HOLY SHIT INTERIOR VIEW!!!!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

i cant wait to do some karting in GT5.. looks like it could be awesome fun with the other tracks not yet shown.

GamerSyde are indeed awesome.. i wonder what other GT5 goodies they got coming.

Severance: Dont you mean helmet view.... Go Karts dont have interiors.. hehe

That's so awesome

Mario Kart killer! :P

Around the Network
Oniichan said:

Severance: Dont you mean helmet view.... Go Karts dont have interiors.. hehe

i was being silly

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Just give me the track editor already! I mean, that rumor came alongside with this, didn't it? And they were both almost confirmed at one point? Just confirm it, this is nothing compared to an editor.

Though this is good, I must admit. The game looks great, not so sure how it plays. I guess it'll be the first time for me to find out how a Gran Turismo game plays.

Zkuq said:

Just give me the track editor already! I mean, that rumor came alongside with this, didn't it? And they were both almost confirmed at one point? Just confirm it, this is nothing compared to an editor.

Though this is good, I must admit. The game looks great, not so sure how it plays. I guess it'll be the first time for me to find out how a Gran Turismo game plays.

Track Editor is confirmed at Gamescon 2010 today.

Snippet from GTPlanet

Thanks to our team at Gamescom 2010 (and a new YouTube video uploaded by PlayStation Spain), we’ve got an early scoop on the contents of the latest Gran Turismo 5 demo on display -- confirming some of the game’s most exciting new features. GT5’s new karting mode is revealed, along with the debut of the Autodromo Nationale Monza circuit! Andreas of InsideSimRacing also noticed that skidmarks are visible on the tarmac (see video above, though it’s not from Andreas), and a non-functioning “course maker” option was visible in the menus.

dowloading now i will comment on my thoughts later :):)

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Thats a win!