By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Talk About Mass Effect 2 (General Thread) - Now For Sony Fans, Too

marciosmg said:

*drools at pics*

This game looks awesome!!1 January cant come soon enough!

Yeah, it's a lot of fun. If you like BioWare style conversations or Gears of War-style shooting with superpowers, ME2 is pretty much the bee's knees. You've definitely got a treat coming your way.

Around the Network
Khuutra said:
marciosmg said:

*drools at pics*

This game looks awesome!!1 January cant come soon enough!

Yeah, it's a lot of fun. If you like BioWare style conversations or Gears of War-style shooting with superpowers, ME2 is pretty much the bee's knees. You've definitely got a treat coming your way.

I know I have. I said before that I loved the first and played a bit of the 2nd one.

And I loved what I saw. Faster than the first, better looking. And I do like their conversation style.

Man, too many good games coming. Too little time and money.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

ShadowSoldier said:
darthdevidem01 said:

My Question of the day! (If you don't mind Khuutra I could do this everyday, just for fun)

Who was your favourite Character from MASS EFFECT 2?

Mine was Mordin Soul! He was simply awesome, it was always interesting talking to him because he was funny even though he didn't mean too and the stuff he blabbed on about was actually pretty interesting most of the time! And he's the BEST SINGER in the Galaxy!

Miranda's ass

I kind of wonder - if you cheated on Liara, will there be a showdown if you bring along you new love interest?

800 points? I have a severe allergic reaction to 800 point DLC.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
themanwithnoname said:

I'm hoping that the 5 achievements is indicative of a great deal of content.

Khuutra said:
themanwithnoname said:

I'm hoping that the 5 achievements is indicative of a great deal of content.

I just hope it isn't like Fable II, where the 560 DLC was actually longer and added more than the 800 DLC. I'll probably buy it when it first comes out though, particularly since this story arc is intriguing to me.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

So I just beat overlord and I have to say this WTF. I went in with a renegade Shepeard but....the renegade choice made me feel so fucking guilty I had to reload and choose the paragon option instead.

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

ShadowSoldier said:

So I just beat overlord and I have to say this WTF. I went in with a renegade Shepeard but....the renegade choice made me feel so fucking guilty I had to reload and choose the paragon option instead.

I did the same thing.

And I did the paragon interrupt, too.

Khuutra said:
ShadowSoldier said:

I did the same thing.

And I did the paragon interrupt, too.

I can't wait for Dragon Age 2 to come out.....the soon DA2 is out the sooner I get Mass Effect 3

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi