By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Let's Talk About Mass Effect 2 (General Thread) - Now For Sony Fans, Too

ShadowSoldier said:
Khuutra said:

I did the same thing.

And I did the paragon interrupt, too.

I can't wait for Dragon Age 2 to come out.....the soon DA2 is out the sooner I get Mass Effect 3

Ha! I feel you.

Unfortunately, I don't think they're being done by the same team, so one game being done has nothing to do with the other being done.

Around the Network

Congratulations to all the PS3 owners out there that haven't had a chance to pay ME2.

IMO ME2 is the best game of this generation and possibly ever. Bioware did a fantasic job and they deserve to make some extra cash from the PS3 sales.

themanwithnoname said:

800 points? I have a severe allergic reaction to 800 point DLC.

It seems like Liara is actually playable. I'll have load of my Liara loyal Shepard to run through LotSB first.

This picture comparing Liara from ME1 to Liara in LotSB is probably the best showcase of the graphical differences between ME1 and ME2:

I mean... dang.

GREAT! thanks for the info khuutra this is awesome news.  I thought they wouldve released it closer to the holidays.I dont mind the 800 pts it will still be a day one download as I am sure it will have tons of content

Around the Network
Khuutra said:

This picture comparing Liara from ME1 to Liara in LotSB is probably the best showcase of the graphical differences between ME1 and ME2:

I mean... dang.

Wow... that's an incredible comparison shot!  ME2 really is one of the best-looking games out there; I don't care what anyone says to the contrary.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Oh, Hell. I am so excited. ME2  Ionley played it once, and ME1 I played three times. because I generally wait years to replay

Liara is my favorite Mass Effect Character... and close if not my favorite character this generation. I'm going to play Mass Effect 1 2 again on my computer. (and probably won't beat it till after this comes out but :P)

That update khutra/bioware did got me so excited.

Because the save I did before I killed wrex :P, and chose Ashley because I already chose Liara twice in ME1. And I killed the council :P

So I will undo all of those :P

yes I could get a save, but it must be mah character!

The Shadow Broker will be available on September 7th for 800 MS points/800 Bioware points.

http://masseffect.bioware.com/info/dlc/

Liara T'Soni is tracking down the mysterious Shadow Broker, and no one is safe. She'll do anything to recover the man the Broker kidnapped... and the Shadow Broker's agents will do anything to stop her. Team up with Liara and chase clues from the luxurious heights of Illium to the Shadow Broker's own secret lair. Adds the Shadow Broker intel center, new research, and five new achievements – and the chance to continue a relationship with Liara.

*Coming September 7th, 2010.

Price:

Xbox 360: 800 MS Points
PC: 800 BioWare Points

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Mild spoilers in this post.

This is your one warning.

Okay, time for potential spoiler-y discussion.... now.

I'm playing through the first game again and was looking at the planet Klendagon, which is the world orbited by the moon where you have to take out (or negotiate with) that biotic cult - it's in the Century system of the Hawking Eta Cluster.

Interesting note about klendagon: its southern hemispere has an enormous gouge in it made by a 37-million-year-old mass accelerator blast. The blast was so powerful that it's kind of hinted that it's what formed the planet's moon. This, of course, is the shot that probably killed the derelict Reaper.

I find that immensely interesting.

Im on my first play-through of the game, and having not played the first game, its hard to tell how much influence your decisions are having. So far I recruited the Doctor who was curing the plague in Omega without any problems. The next guy (cant remember names so bare with me) was building some sort of supersoldier as part of his 'legacy'. He ended up getting killed so my team extracted his soldier who was still in its stasis tank. Also managed to get Archangel, who was also nearly killed in the process.

Is that pretty much how its always turns out or can other decisions vary the outcome and to what degree? Curious as Im pretty new to the series.