By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gay Bar Opening Up Next to Ground Zero Mosque!!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/10/greg-gutfeld-im-opening-g_n_676699.html

Fox News host Greg Gutfeld has an interesting response to the Ground Zero mosque: he's opening a gay bar nearby.

The "RedEye" host wrote on his blog Monday that he's "planning to build and open the first gay bar that caters not only to the west, but also Islamic gay men."

"As an American, I believe they have every right to build the mosque - after all, if they buy the land and they follow the law - who can stop them?" he wrote. "Which is, why, in the spirit of outreach, I've decided to do the same thing."

Gutfeld insists "this is not a joke," and is soliciting investors for the project, which he says will occupy an "available commercial space" next to the planned mosque.

"As you know, the Muslim faith doesn't look kindly upon homosexuality, which is why I'm building this bar. It is an effort to break down barriers and reduce deadly homophobia in the Islamic world," he wrote, adding that he'll have an entire Islam-friendly floor that serves non-alcoholic drinks.

Around the Network

lol. Well this is interesting.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Nice. Hope it gets built real fast.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

What's the betting they hit out and condem him "NO YOU CAN'T BUILD A GAY BAR HERE."

hah.

*applauds*

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

I thought they'd already said it was OK for them to build a gay bar nearby? Not like they can say otherwise, at least not in a legally meaniful way.

anybody watch greg gutfield?  he's hilarious, on the "red eye" TV show on Fox news......funniest news talk show that I've ever seen.  I've gotten a ton of edgy jokes from that show

This is pure gold

Why not go the next level and build a pig slaughterhouse on the other side of the mosque?

haha joking of course.

The Xbox Man said:

Why not go the next level and build a pig slaughterhouse on the other side of the mosque?

haha joking of course.

I was thinking a strip club ...