By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Android 3.0 Game Phone.... by SONY

By the way you non anti-sony tech people...what do you think about the specs?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Yeah, I want to 2nd MUGEN's suggested question.... what kind of performance should we expect from a 1 Ghz Snapdragon processor?

interesting.. it would sell very well the X10 is a breakthrough sucess'

actually they don't know if it's the PSP 2.0 or something else.. I have a feeling its the PSP 2 if they are showing PSP games on it..

would be genius though, make the PSP 2 or PSP 4000 an androuid phone similar to the PSP Go, and that would sell like gangbusters.

mM

I would chaulk this up as a win. Android continues to gain market share and adding controls like this to a smartphone is going to be huge.

M.U.G.E.N said:

Pretty.. normal.. most new smartphones have a Snapdragon.. it's on par with an Evo and the iPhone 4.. the Samsung Galaxy S has a newer proccesor in it.. Hummingbird.. the bigger question will be if it has a GPU... the Galaxy S has a Power VR SGX 540 and the Iphone a Power VR SGX 535..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

I just bought a damn phone ....

AWESOME....but the pic isn't legit..

I play PC and PS3. The best of both worlds.

NiKKoM said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Pretty.. normal.. most new smartphones have a Snapdragon.. it's on par with an Evo and the iPhone 4.. the Samsung Galaxy S has a newer proccesor in it.. Hummingbird.. the bigger question will be if it has a GPU... the Galaxy S has a Power VR SGX 540 and the Iphone a Power VR SGX 535..

cool so basically still need to know the overall specs to know the performance yeah? thanks....GC or TGS or both gonna be pretty exciting this year! :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Herbie95 said:

AWESOME....but the pic isn't legit..

lol ofcourse, it will look much slicker (sony is good with such matters usually) and it says Endgadget mockup on the pic itself :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

The HW could sell well but I can't see the software selling that well...