By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - May be late but i really want to know how people feel about FF13

May be late but i really want to know how people feel about FF13

Amazing 49 21.97%

Alright 51 22.87%

Disappointed 59 26.46%

BOOO! I want Squaresoft back 48 21.52%

Cant return opened games, I WILL KILL YOU! 16 7.17%

Total:223

Worst final fantasy ever. i Thought 12  was the worst, but after 13, i wish it was more like 12, which is pathetic since i hate 12. lol.

If vs13 disappoints. I AM DONE.

Around the Network

FFXIII was absolutely the worst FF game I have ever played. I mean seriously, No Airship? No fun mini games? No Sidequests? No open world to explore? Also, The gameplay was just completely BORING! I gave the Game Five to Six hours for something exciting to happen before I gave up on it.

Im hoping Final Fantasy XIII Versus won't be as awful as FFXIII was. So far it looks like the REAL FFXIII in my opinion.

mtlca66 said:

Worst final fantasy ever. i Thought 12  was the worst, but after 13, i wish it was more like 12, which is pathetic since i hate 12. lol.

If vs13 disappoints. I AM DONE.

that's not a very intelligent thing to say. why would you want it to be like a game you hate. Unless you don't really hate it. Why wouldn't you want it to be like a game you consider good.

I expected better but all in all, its a very good jRPGs. The story concept isnt great, but the interactions of the characters and cutscene are very good. If you like cutscene and dialogue heavy RPGs you will like the game. If you prefer more action then its not a title for you.

SOLDIER_Cloud said:

FFXIII was absolutely the worst FF game I have ever played. I mean seriously, No Airship? No fun mini games? No Sidequests? No open world to explore? Also, The gameplay was just completely BORING! I gave the Game Five to Six hours for something exciting to happen before I gave up on it.

Im hoping Final Fantasy XIII Versus won't be as awful as FFXIII was. So far it looks like the REAL FFXIII in my opinion.

5 to 6 hours is not enough in a jRPG. Proof is that you dont even know theres an open world with sidequest later on.

Around the Network

I find it funny.

Perhaps this game should have been Called Lost Odyssey and Lost Odyssey should have been called FF13.

Lost Odyssey has everything Final Fantasy 13 doesn't but should. Mini-games, sidequests, open exploration of the ENTIRE world, and music by Uematsu (Not to say FF13's music is bad, just Uematsu is a FF staple).

Anyway, I've played 4, 7, 8, 9, 10 and am playing 1, 6 and 12. This game ranks below all of them except 8 and maybe 4. It's not a bad game, just a poor Final Fantasy.

Bring back Squaresoft.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

It was great, best RPG this thread, sadly, considering its barely an RPG for me

mM

I really liked it. Was different in all the right ways. Except auto-battle which I didn't use.

dtewi said:

I find it funny.

Perhaps this game should have been Called Lost Odyssey and Lost Odyssey should have been called FF13.

Lost Odyssey has everything Final Fantasy 13 doesn't but should. Mini-games, sidequests, open exploration of the ENTIRE world, and music by Uematsu (Not to say FF13's music is bad, just Uematsu is a FF staple).

Anyway, I've played 4, 7, 8, 9, 10 and am playing 1, 6 and 12. This game ranks below all of them except 8 and maybe 4. It's not a bad game, just a poor Final Fantasy.

Bring back Squaresoft.

You forgot to mention the thing FF13 does better. Anyway FF13 shouldnt be Lost Odyssey, both games should be better. Between, theres sidequest in FF13. Just a tought since I played both, I think its longer to re-explore whats available in FF13 than re-exploring Lost Odyssey ENTIRE world :P.

Icyedge said:
dtewi said:

I find it funny.

Bring back Squaresoft.

You forgot to mention the thing FF13 does better. Anyway FF13 shouldnt be Lost Odyssey, both games should be better. Between, theres sidequest in FF13. Just a tought since I played both, I think its longer to re-explore whats available in FF13 than re-exploring Lost Odyssey ENTIRE world :P.

Erm... is english your first language?

The only thing Final Fantasy 13 does better is the battle system.

And LO's world is larger than Gran Pulse.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you