By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - May be late but i really want to know how people feel about FF13

May be late but i really want to know how people feel about FF13

Amazing 49 21.97%

Alright 51 22.87%

Disappointed 59 26.46%

BOOO! I want Squaresoft back 48 21.52%

Cant return opened games, I WILL KILL YOU! 16 7.17%

Total:223

Well i bought the game day one and since its release i may be 25 hours in but have no desire to go back. FF 13 was one of the reasons i bought the PS3, i know this is late but who really enjoyed it and who really hated it.

Around the Network

it was an alright game

but i would still like squaresoft to be back

Amazing, but people complained to much about the changes.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

What's with all the FF threads lately.  We all know this is going to turn into a thread talking about which ones are the best (9, 4 and 6) :P

Anyhow 13 was good, wasn't the worst FF game ever, I still hold X-2 for that honor, it was probably my 4th or 5th best liked FF, the shame of it was it took so long to finally get into an "open world" at 25 hours you probably just recently got to chapter 11, or haven't yet..  Game gets a lot better from there, if the game was all like chapter 11 onwards it may have finally knocked FF9 off the high perch I have it on.

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Yet another thread of someone disappointed in the terrible game which is Final Fantasy XIII

Coming from someone who has enjoyed, for the most, the Final Fantasy series, FFXIII is by far the worst in the series. The only people who seem to like it are people new to Final Fantasy or die hard Square Enix fans who are in denial and refuse to admit it's rubbish. Had I reviewed the game, it would have never passed a 6 out of ten.

I answered disappointed. 

I'm glad people are speaking up. Maybe if there are enough complaints across the boards, Square will get the message.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=108429

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
Tanstalas said:

What's with all the FF threads lately.  

What's wrong with people realizing how bad this game is? If anything it should show how strongly people feel about a disappointing game, especially since they are STILL popping up 5 months after release.

Final Fantasy X-2 beats XIII in every aspect in my opinion, even story wise.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

It was a disapointment, but by no means a bad game IMO.

In preparation for what we all know this thread will derail into, I'll place the numbered FF game in my order of preference:

VI > IV > IX > V > VIII > VII > X > III > XII > II > I > XIII > XI

And I also think that the FF Tactics Advance games are better than the PS1 original in every aspect except music and story  *runs and hides*

hatmoza said:
Tanstalas said:

What's wrong with people realizing how bad this game is? If anything it should show how strongly people feel about a disappointing game, especially since they are STILL popping up 5 months after release.

I mean FF threads in general, there have been two other recently, one was talking about how bad 8 was.. and the other.. I don't remember :P

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Tanstalas said:
hatmoza said:
Tanstalas said:

I mean FF threads in general, there have been two other recently, one was talking about how bad 8 was.. and the other.. I don't remember :P

there actually have not been that mnay recently.

i just remember the FF8 complain by the XBOX MAN

I thought it was a great time sink. Considering the only FF ive played were 3 (DS) and 13( PS3), I can definately say without a doubt that 13 is the best Final Fantasy with a 3 in it. :)

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls