By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Soul Calibur Legends, 58.3% on Game Rankings

Double post =\

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

Around the Network

Dissapointing, but I had little if any hope for this title anyway, it seems third party developers are hell bent on giving the Wii only the scraps.

DKII said:
Because SCL was developed by the lowest-tier development group available at the company because it's a Wii game.

When is this going to change? 

Nice! It is good that they managed to implement the motion sensitivity of the wiimote into the game. It might be limited, but it will be better than nothing.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
Dissapointing, but I had little if any hope for this title anyway, it seems third party developers are hell bent on giving the Wii only the scraps.

Lucky for you that you only play Nintendo games, I guess.

Heh. 

Around the Network
windbane said:
Girl Gamer Elite said:

Lucky for you that you only play Nintendo games, I guess.

Heh. 

I'm more than satisfied with the majority of games on the Nintendo consoles, though I'm not going to kid myself that every game that comes out for the consoles I prefer are made of gold, like some fanbases do.  *cough* Eye of Judgment *cough*

I'm not surprised at all....

Im disappointed I was looking forward to this game, looks like they have disgraced the SC series.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Another cheap cash-in for Namco to fund their high budget Soul Calibur 4. Buy this only if you are a Xbox360/PS3 owner (of coz you own Wii too), so you could get SC4.

I predict very high scores for SC IV.

Saying this has disgraced SC series is like saying Mario Party disgraced Mario series...

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!