By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo Reach Vs Killzone 3.

Undoubtibly, unquestionably Halo:Reach

Just look at forge 2.0 and all the cool stuff you can do with it and the custom game settings.

I'm gonna recreate the battle of Helms Deep, but with infection gameplay. You can't beat that :P

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network
selnor said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

sigh one trailer and few vids and BAM selnor hype train over drive...why can't you just enjoy your game and stop doing these stupid claims and comparisons for a change?  This is rather tiring and predictable of you

I wasnt aware I owned the site or was the author of the article.

Seems we have a double standard going on here at VGC.

Why?

Articles for Kinect have been all over the place in a negative light lately.

However an article negative to Sony and WHAM!

Damn you Selnor why dont you not do what 1000's of Sony fans do on this site.

quoted for another remarkable example as to how selnors brain works

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Yawn crap thread. Just crap

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Oh and any series can get big. I mean look at how many Cod games got release befor it got popular

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Porcupine_I said:
selnor said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

sigh one trailer and few vids and BAM selnor hype train over drive...why can't you just enjoy your game and stop doing these stupid claims and comparisons for a change?  This is rather tiring and predictable of you

Why?

quoted for another remarkable example as to how selnors brain works

It's funny actually. Because I disagree in threads created by 'others' to point out some flaw in Kinect or some flaw in something Xbox related I'm viewed as this anti Sony trusting guy on here. 

You will be hard pushed to find a thread created by me in the last 8 months that is like this one.

Maybe it's others who need a check.

Around the Network

The Halo series is more popular than Killzone? Well this is news to me!

decoyoctopod said:

The Halo series is more popular than Killzone? Well this is news to me!

LolWuttermelon?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I can't see any purpose to this thread then to incite a flame war between the two fan bases. Was that what you had in mind, OP?

Seriously, the two games are on two different consoles, I can understand the Halo hype just about as well as Final Fantasy hype in japan but why the comparison? Any results that came out of it are subjected to your preference and what's more, allegiance to  you console of choice. There's no point in such comparison articles than to just sate your insecurities.

Intel core i7 930 OC @ 4.0 ghz

XFX Double dissipation Radeon HD 7950 356 bit 3gb GDDR5 OC @ 1150 MHz core + 1575 x 4 memory

Triple channel DDR 3 12gb RAM 1600 MHz

selnor said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Why?

I don't find this article negative to Sony.

Halo is more popular than Killzone, thanks to development choices and nuke marketing.

Personaly, with FPS, I prefer Killzone's approach. Question of preferences...

I'm confident that KZ3 will be truly spectacular and will have nothing to envy from Reach 

Although I believe these kinds of articles are wrong, it would at least be more interesting to compare Killzone 3 with Gears of War 3.