By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Halo Reach Vs Killzone 3.

bonkers555 said:
leatherhat said:
cristoforos said:

selnor is an idiot, get a life selnor.

Great counterpoint, great first post

Wow.  Should these two guys be banned for this comment.  Sony fans do own this site.

I got a 3 day ban just for laughing at a Sony fan that claimed GT5 will outsell Mario Kart Wii. So ya, I'd say Sony fans run this place, too.

Around the Network
Torillian said:

I believe Leatherhat is joking.

And I agree, damn those Sony loving mods for not moderating something within the twelve minutes of it being posted and you seeing it.  They should all get fired.

I'm glad we're on the same page. Get 'em outta here. Shla-BAN!

@Everyone else

Hey, cut Selnor some slack here. We should punish the real purpetrators who let this story into VGChartz: Numonex and Carl2291! *gasp* Here's the proof that these two hooligans were the ones who snuck this vile vessel into our fair waters.

Well, it seems like I've finally outsed Carl as the Halo lovin', Killzone hatin' poster he is. No thanks necessary.

Funtime said:
bonkers555 said:
leatherhat said:
cristoforos said:

Wow.  Should these two guys be banned for this comment.  Sony fans do own this site.

I got a 3 day ban just for laughing at a Sony fan that claimed GT5 will outsell Mario Kart Wii. So ya, I'd say Sony fans run this place, too.

"ROFL what? How can you claim that when it hasn't even been released yet? You Sony Defense Force kids always give me a chuckle. GT5 won't sell half of what Mario Kart Wii has sold. Even if 50% of all PS3 owners buy GT5, it still won't match MK Wii.  

AAAAAHahahAHAHAHAhaha. Epic fanboyism."

You flamed another member, go ahead and make that exact post towards a Nintendo or Microsoft fan and I'll prove to you that it was the content of your post and not its target that was at fault.

Boutros said:

Although I believe these kinds of articles are wrong, it would at least be more interesting to compare Killzone 3 with Gears of War 3.

Thankyou. You realize I am not the author of this article. 

Yes I didnt have to post it, but it's for you guys to discuss the article. Is that not what forums are for?

Funtime said:
bonkers555 said:
leatherhat said:
cristoforos said:

sony fans don't run this place.  over active mods do.  the definition of trolling is getting too loose imo.

Around the Network
chocoloco said:
Sweep said:
PakChiuCheng said:

I predict Selnor's review for Halo Reach to be 10/10.

This is a given...  ;)

only a fool would bet against this!!!

Even though I gave Halo 3 9.4?

The only game that has got 10 from me this entire generation is Alan Wake. 

Check my games list on this site.

kitler53 said:

sony fans don't run this place.  over active mods do.  the definition of trolling is getting too loose imo.

Oh my.

Euphoria14 said:

Anyways, I ask this because what many here consider to be "trolls" aren't really trolls. 

Take Kinect for example. If you say negative things about it you have people reporting you for trolling and things go far enough to the point where people bait you into saying something negative because they know at the moment it could have moderation consequences.

You may end up having people not want to stay here since it seems like everything said or posted is expected to be cheerful and positive.

I like when you have two different factions. Those who do not like something and explain why and those that do and explain why. I like having positive articles about a game, console, peripheral, etc... as well as brutally negative articles on those same topics. That is how things work and it's how you get to understand something best and make the most informed decisions.

I don't want everything to end up constantly cheerful and positive. If it does then eveything is fake and boring.

Please "Trolls", don't leave us.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3561535

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Euphoria14 said:

Kitler53 said:

"sony fans don't run this place.  over active mods do.  the definition of trolling is getting too loose imo."

Oh my.

"

Anyways, I ask this because what many here consider to be "trolls" aren't really trolls. 

Take Kinect for example. If you say negative things about it you have people reporting you for trolling and things go far enough to the point where people bait you into saying something negative because they know at the moment it could have moderation consequences.

You may end up having people not want to stay here since it seems like everything said or posted is expected to be cheerful and positive.

I like when you have two different factions. Those who do not like something and explain why and those that do and explain why. I like having positive articles about a game, console, peripheral, etc... as well as brutally negative articles on those same topics. That is how things work and it's how you get to understand something best and make the most informed decisions.

I don't want everything to end up constantly cheerful and positive. If it does then eveything is fake and boring.

Please "Trolls", don't leave us. "

This post is bot EPIC and very true.

I actually believe this is the most sensible post in the last 12 months. 

KUDOS. :)

selnor said:

Kitler53 said:

"sony fans don't run this place.  over active mods do.  the definition of trolling is getting too loose imo."

Oh my.

Euphoria14 said:

Please "Trolls", don't leave us.

This post is bot EPIC and very true.

I actually believe this is the most sensible post in the last 12 months. 

KUDOS. :)

That was from a thread yesterday. I made because I was getting called out for "questionable motives".

Anyways, I also think this comparison is dumb because we do not know enough about Killzone 3 yet to say whether or not it could rival it "quality" wise, but sales wise it is a no brainer that Halo is vastly more popular than Killzone.

I also think people shouldn't be jumping on you for it. You didn't write it.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Torillian said:
Funtime said:
bonkers555 said:
leatherhat said:
cristoforos said:

"ROFL what? How can you claim that when it hasn't even been released yet? You Sony Defense Force kids always give me a chuckle. GT5 won't sell half of what Mario Kart Wii has sold. Even if 50% of all PS3 owners buy GT5, it still won't match MK Wii.  

AAAAAHahahAHAHAHAhaha. Epic fanboyism."

You flamed another member, go ahead and make that exact post towards a Nintendo or Microsoft fan and I'll prove to you that it was the content of your post and not its target that was at fault.

Atari 2600, Sega Mega Drive, Game Boy, Game Boy Advanced, N64, Playstation, Xbox, PSP Phat, PSP 3000, and PS3 60gb (upgraded to 320gb), NDS

Linux Ubuntu user

Favourite game: Killzone 3