By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GT review Arc Rise Fantasia. Score:6.0!

dahuman said:
Xxain said:

not surprised... this game had NOTHING going for it..not a damnthing

this game is not bad when I played it in Japanese lol, the VO really matters.

where did i say it was bad? It has NOTHING going for it..is what i said, and in this era you need to have something tat stands out about yuor game. ARF had none..very genric the full 360 degrees

Around the Network

ya my roomy's loving this game, I showed him the review and he was all insulted pretty funny/

I'm enjoying the game so doesn't mean much for me. ^_^

Former something....

pretty much in line with the other reviews so far.

Going to watch the GT review now. Hope the voice acting doesn't disappoint

Gaaahhh, I really hope RSG throws the English VO in the trash bin where they belong and goes with the Japanese VO for the European release.

Everyone interested in this game, European or not, should go to their site and spam their "English or Japanese voices" thread...

Around the Network

I'm kinda glad. I got enough games to play already.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Bad Voice Acting, lol I refuse to believe its that bad

ROFLROFLRFORLFOL

I played and lived through SO4, I doubt it can be worse

{watches GT video review}

{suicides}

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Xxain said:
dahuman said:
Xxain said:

where did i say it was bad? It has NOTHING going for it..is what i said, and in this era you need to have something tat stands out about yuor game. ARF had none..very genric the full 360 degrees

That's pretty much all JRPGs this gen o_O.

dahuman said:
Xxain said:
dahuman said:
Xxain said:

That is why also many does not like the JRPG's this generation...

dahuman said:
Xxain said:
dahuman said:
Xxain said:

well most games are largely generic but even some of the ones that end up being average in quality had something new and unique like Eternal Sonata's setting that would lend one to hoping for something great.  And some even ended up great like Resonance of Fate or Tales of Vesperia.  But ARF was never really a game to me that I had high hopes of being great, it was more in the line of Tinity Universe where I was just hoping it wouldn't be terrible.