Forums - Gaming Discussion - GT: Halo reach falling behind, Epic mickey needs work, SMG2/RED DEAD = GOTY

Antabus said:
Wagram said:

I can't believe that you are a writer for this website.

Well he is not the only writer/admin/moderator who sometimes posts like that.

he is just jealous.

Around the Network
Antabus said:
Wagram said:

I can't believe that you are a writer for this website.

Well he is not the only writer/admin/moderator who sometimes posts like that.

Having a colored name does not preclude people from having opinions. And since there are a few people going this direction, consider this the post of this direction being over. Continuing in such way will result in official moderation.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

Khuutra said:

"Too arcadey" my ass. That's the entire point, and it's why Halo is on top of the genre for consoles (in terms of awesomeness).

Indood, Halo is one of the few FPS games I enjoy (and probably my favorite console multiplayer FPS this generation) because of its fun, "arcadey" gameplay. There's nothing quite like having a good ol' Halo multiplayer match with three friends. Good times for all. I'm pretty bummed that arcade has now become a bad word in the industry... but what can ya do...

As for Epic Mickey, I'm hoping for the best. I loved what I saw at E3. Hopefully Mr. Spector and Junction Point can iron out the issues in time for the holiday season. *crosses fingers*

@KylieDog

Yep, we all know that Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition is the obvious GOTY.

axumblade said:

That would be morgan webb, do not speak of her for too long or they will appear out of nowhere and attack.

And don't call people Wiitards >_< It's not nice.

Ah, that's right. Morgan Webb. Heheh.

Okay, I won't call myself a Wiitard, then.

The BuShA owns all!

SMC said:
Khuutra said:
SMC said:

Halo has been miles behind Killzone in graphics, technology, multiplayer and realism since KZ2.

But very few actually care about those things. To many what's more important is:

- Controls/How it plays

-  Fun

And an overwhelming amount of people think that Halo nail those two points spot on. So, my point is that bringing realism and Killzone into a Halo discussion is irrelevant, because nobody in Halo world cares.

How do you qualify Killzonoe as having better multiplayer than Halo if Halo is more fun?

I personally don't believe Halo is more fun, I despise Halo, but a hella lot of people do which was my point.

In terms of online/multiplayer I was more referring to features, such as Killzone 2's in-game (so simple yet excellent) clan system, and the way that there's basically only one known glitch on KZ2 nowadays and it's so hard to get into it's not worth the hassle.

But actually, on second thought, I guess Halo has a lot of unique features online as well, so I drop the multiplayer point. It was more my opinion that the other points.

Forge, Theatre, Custom games, character/emblem/tag customisation, Ranked and Social matches, fileshare, photomode, bungie.net linking, 4player offline/online co-op. and that's just Halo 3.

All of that much more and much better in Halo Reach.

Around the Network

You guys have to also realize that Shane had a hands on preview to Halo reach's multiplayer beta and Singleplayer campaign, so its possible that he could be dissapointed. He has also played kz3 in person, while most of those that say HALO REACH is an amazing high jump from halo 3 have likely only played 360 games and not many ps3 games to begin with.

So its possible Shane may be on to something

mM
leo-j said:

You guys have to also realize that Shane had a hands on preview to Halo reach's multiplayer beta and Singleplayer campaign, so its possible that he could be dissapointed. He has also played kz3 in person, while most of those that say HALO REACH is an amazing high jump from halo 3 have likely only played 360 games and not many ps3 games to begin with.

But that is too much logic to take in at once! STOP IT!

Oh my god!!! The guy  isn't hyped for the game I'm hyped for the most!!!

Burn the witch!!

BURN THE WITCH!!!

Wagram said:
leo-j said:

But that is too much logic to take in at once! STOP IT!

I wrote an amazing essay once, and my professor said I was too over powering through my description, and deducted points because of it. I guess I know why now.. too much of a good thing is always a bad thing? =P

mM

The main point is that there will be tons of variety in who get game of the year. Its stupid to bitch if some game nerd disagrees. Also this Shane guy has probably played more games than most of the people on here so his opinion is better than a persons who only owns one console.