By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is the ps3 that overpriced or worst pickup line ever?

twesterm said:
Bladeneo said:
Yea, its $399, which is well worth it personally considering when I bought mine it was £425 (60GB), close to $850.

Just because you bought it at a worse price doesn't make the current high price any better.

If i considered it a worthwhile deal then, then surely Id consider it a worthwhile deal at half the price. Thats why I said personally :)

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey. 

Around the Network
Bladeneo said:
twesterm said:
Bladeneo said:
Yea, its $399, which is well worth it personally considering when I bought mine it was £425 (60GB), close to $850.

Just because you bought it at a worse price doesn't make the current high price any better.

If i considered it a worthwhile deal then, then surely Id consider it a worthwhile deal at half the price. Thats why I said personally :)

I'd personally consider it a worthwhile deal at the price of free.

See what I did there?

i'd like to submit a challenger for worst pick up line.

I was hanging out with an old high school friend of mine at a bar. I turned away to grab another round of drinks then some guy walked up to her on opened with, "So, do you know how to give Helen Keller an enema?" I'm sorry but that's just gross. Then answer, btw, was "put a plunger in the toilet".

Words Of Wisdom said:
Bladeneo said:
twesterm said:
Bladeneo said:

I'd personally consider it a worthwhile deal at the price of free.

See what I did there?

Yes, you removed any doubt. :)

You win kitler. That pickup line was so bad I couldn't even tell it was a pickup line.

Around the Network
kitler53 said:

I was hanging out with an old high school friend of mine at a bar. I turned away to grab another round of drinks then some guy walked up to her on opened with, "So, do you know how to give Helen Keller an enema?" I'm sorry but that's just gross. Then answer, btw, was "put a plunger in the toilet".

This one is also pretty bad.

"The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word."

kitler53 said:

I don't know, I'm always a fan of asking random people "can I buy you a spatula?"

be my integrating factor,
I really don't think a pick up line could be any more nerdy,nor has a line yielded more of me being slapped in the face for using of said line

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Original poster STOP SPREADING YOUR FUD!!!! YOU FEIND YOU!!!!! (j/k :P )

I always liked "Hey baby, my horse just died, can I ride you ;)"  

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

I like a few I got from watching Ask a Ninja a while back:

"Hey, havent you NEVER seen me here before?", or "Im really sorry I chopped off your boyfriends arms, need a hug?"

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega. - Jason Lee, Mallrats.

http://theaveragejoe.sportsblognet.com/ - Mainly American Football, snippets of Basketball, European Football and Hockey.