By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is the ps3 that overpriced or worst pickup line ever?

Playstation 3 over priced? Definitely not. For what you are getting, it is a very good deal. It is expensive, when compared to the Xbox 360, and Wii, but not over priced. Certain tools, and janitorial equipment are over priced. I have seen the most basic screw driver, for $140. No matter how hard I looked at it, I just could not see the value. Retail is over priced. That $100 pair of jeans you just bought cost only $1 to make in China.

Around the Network

I find shouting "show us ya titts" to be a big win

Also ask do you want a F**K?
No
ok will you lie down will I have one.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

When it first came out it was not worth it, but right now it is really a toss up. Most games the ps3 has are on the xbox360 too. So it is really your choose.

P.S. what do you like better blue-ray or hddvd?

WEWdeadeye said:
Diomedes1976 said:
CrazzyMan said:
1st year top10 exclusives for ps3 and x360:

1) Uncharted
2) Warhawk
3) Heavenly Sword
4) Resistance
5) Folklore
6) Ratchet
7) MotorStorm
8) RR7
9) Lair
10) NGS + T5:DR

1) Gears of war
2) Dead rising
3) PGR3
4) PDZ
5) DoA4
6) Kameo
7) RR6
8) DoA:v2
9) Viva Pinata
10) Enchnated arms

Did i miss something? =)
Wow ,a way better exclusive lineup for the PS3 first year ....I would substitute RR7 by Everybodys Golf 5 or Eye of Judgement though ..or even Unreal III that is about to launch in 6 days .

You have got to be kidding me, not only is this way off topic, but the first year exclusives don't hold a torch to the 360's first year.  Fanboyism at its finest.

lol actually the lists are wrong anyways. Uncharted is second gen. And actually 2 good game and 3 decent games (360) vs 4 good games and 4 decent games (PS3). Your actually wrong WEW.

Yes Gears of war is a great game, better on PC btw, but just it and dead rising cant hold up against an overall better bunch of games. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Crackin' mammories love!

Yes

Around the Network

^^^ that post is full of win.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Nintendownsmii said:

So is the ps3 just that overpriced that it needs the allure of a young woman to sell it? Or was this just a pickup line that has a good shot at winning the worst pickup line award?

Bad pickup line. I've heard worse though.

What about this one: My sisters friend walked into a resteraunt and walked up to the waitress and asked if they take orders to go. She replied yes, or so the story goes, and he told her to get her coat. 

a.l.e.x59 said:
Playstation 3 over priced? Definitely not. For what you are getting, it is a very good deal. It is expensive, when compared to the Xbox 360, and Wii, but not over priced. Certain tools, and janitorial equipment are over priced. I have seen the most basic screw driver, for $140. No matter how hard I looked at it, I just could not see the value. Retail is over priced. That $100 pair of jeans you just bought cost only $1 to make in China.
What you're getting has no real baring on the situation honestly. Relative value is based almost completly on how you're percieved and how your future is percieved. Right now PS3 is looking like a Dreamcast save the time advantage. Just thought I'd interject that.

excuse me miss, you just dropped something......MY JAW.

Its not that the ps3 is over priced, and that people are poor.

mM