By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Is the ps3 that overpriced or worst pickup line ever?

Nintendownsmii said:
Pretty sure that I just mistyped it here and told him the right price. then again maybe I had the same kind of memory lapse yesterday.

And no walmart does not have price tags on the systems.

the wal-mart where i live has the price tags for consoles

Around the Network

Try getting cornier than this,

-Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?

-No

-Enough to break the ice. Hello my name is (insert name here).

That was pretty corny cool.

I think PS3 price is okay, just that the lineup is so bad compared to Xbox360, since they are competing in the same area. Wii in the other hand although doesn't really have good lineup, but at least it got some decent first party Nintendo games.

you must be a parking ticket, cuz you've got "fine" written all over you - quagmire

Around the Network

"baby, I'd pay child support for you"

Hi, my name is Doug. That's "god" spelled backwards with a little bit of you wrapped up in it

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Dallinor said:

This one is also pretty bad.

"The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word."

haha im sorry but i found that line both clever and funny.
it sounds like something Quagmire would say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

"Was your father a meat thief? Because it looks like someone took two steaks and stuffed it down the back of your pants... Medium rare"

Diomedes1976 said:
CrazzyMan said:
1st year top10 exclusives for ps3 and x360:

1) Uncharted
2) Warhawk
3) Heavenly Sword
4) Resistance
5) Folklore
6) Ratchet
7) MotorStorm
8) RR7
9) Lair
10) NGS + T5:DR

1) Gears of war
2) Dead rising
3) PGR3
4) PDZ
5) DoA4
6) Kameo
7) RR6
8) DoA:v2
9) Viva Pinata
10) Enchnated arms

Did i miss something? =)
Wow ,a way better exclusive lineup for the PS3 first year ....I would substitute RR7 by Everybodys Golf 5 or Eye of Judgement though ..or even Unreal III that is about to launch in 6 days .

You have got to be kidding me, not only is this way off topic, but the first year exclusives don't hold a torch to the 360's first year.  Fanboyism at its finest.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!