By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken vs Street Fighter, what version are you getting?

Tekken vs Street Fighter, what version are you getting?

namco 36 45.00%

capcom 44 55.00%

Total:80
CGI-Quality said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

they say the game might be released in 2012 :S wtf

The Namco version may. Capcom's is likely coming by late 2011, giving MvC3 some breathing room. What's for sure - the two versions are not same day and date (for obvious reasons).

http://thesilentchief.com/2010/07/25/yoshinori-ono-street-fighter-x-tekken-to-release-in-2012/

:(

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Capcom version, Tekken is too much realistic for me (no big jumps, no projectiles).

M.U.G.E.N said:
CGI-Quality said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

they say the game might be released in 2012 :S wtf

The Namco version may. Capcom's is likely coming by late 2011, giving MvC3 some breathing room. What's for sure - the two versions are not same day and date (for obvious reasons).

http://thesilentchief.com/2010/07/25/yoshinori-ono-street-fighter-x-tekken-to-release-in-2012/

:(

Aaaahh Damn!!! though this will make it all the better when it finally releases.

Rafux said:

Capcom version, Tekken is too much realistic for me (no big jumps, no projectiles).

thats why i love tekken. the fact that you can make a comeback off a special you didn't earn is why i hate street fighter 4

Probably both, but if I had to pick one I would get the Capcom game for sure. Already know this will be AAA stuff.

Namco version ? Not sure yet. Street Fighter in 3D would be cool though.

EDIT: lol with my vote it's a tie

28-28

Around the Network
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Rafux said:

thats why i love tekken. the fact that you can make a comeback off a special you didn't earn is why i hate street fighter 4

I agree but the same can be said for the Soul Calibur series...ringouts are a pathetic way to win

Xbbjf9s said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Rafux said:

I agree but the same can be said for the Soul Calibur series...ringouts are a pathetic way to win

i'll second that, but i don't see how the person winning would even be that close to the edge, but isn't it more of a falling thing? srry i haven't play soul calibur sence the original xbox.

but i am waiting for a sequel to the last one

KylieDog said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Rafux said:

What about in Tekken 6, when you're low on health your damage is double or something like that.  Most fighting games have a similar system, in Mk vs DC it was the rage system, in SF the Ultra system, Tekken 6 is extra damage.

Makes fights more interesting.

you got me on the fence with that one!  then again it's OK only if your winning.

KylieDog said:
MARCUSDJACKSON said:
Rafux said:

What about in Tekken 6, when you're low on health your damage is double or something like that.  Most fighting games have a similar system, in Mk vs DC it was the rage system, in SF the Ultra system, Tekken 6 is extra damage.

Makes fights more interesting.

Rage in Tekken is no where near as bad as SF Ultras

SF is no BLazBlue...the fighting mechanics are not as deep as those of  BB or any 3d fighter..so can't really compare them on the same ground

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

The Namco version is a day 1 purchase for me.