By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken vs Street Fighter, what version are you getting?

Tekken vs Street Fighter, what version are you getting?

namco 36 45.00%

capcom 44 55.00%

Total:80

I'm not really into SF anyway so I'm going with Namco.

P.S.- I guess I should have put the option for both, just put a comment if you are getting both

Around the Network

Getting the capcom version. Was never a big tekken fan to be honest

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

CGI-Quality said:

Both! Just finding out the news, DAMN!

My answer.  Why not get both?

richardhutnik said:
CGI-Quality said:

Both! Just finding out the news, DAMN!

My answer.  Why not get both?

was gonna put that as an option but really didnt think anyine would buy both...that's 120.00

KylieDog said:

I will likely get both, though if I had to pick one Capcom wins any day.

Tekken 6 and Soul Calibur IV online were both utter shit, I have little faith in Namcos online netcode or whatever.

tekken 6 has no lag...after they fixed it

also imma get both lol

Around the Network

Capcom, but honestly I hope for more Namco characters like  KOS-MOS, Klonoa or someone from the Tales series.

alfredofroylan said:

Capcom, but honestly I hope for more Namco characters like  KOS-MOS, Klonoa or someone from the Tales series.

This isn't namco vs. capcom, it's tekken vs. SF...they won't or I hope they won't make it lame by brining in random characters into it

OT:Fail poll, the 'both' option is missing...

IF I had to pick tho I'll go with Namco...imho tekken kicks SF butt easily

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

I'll get both versions but I'll be getting the Namco Tekken X Street Fighter first.

I'm far more used to and better with the Tekken system.

I hate the Tekken fighting engine with a passion. So if I buy one it will be the Capcom version. 

M.U.G.E.N said:
alfredofroylan said:

This isn't namco vs. capcom, it's tekken vs. SF...they won't or I hope they won't make it lame by brining in random characters into it

OT:Fail poll, the 'both' option is missing...

IF I had to pick tho I'll go with Namco...imho tekken kicks SF butt easily

well I didn't think that anyone would spend 120.00 for two different versions of the same game considering the bitching about kinect pricing which is only 30 bucks more. They should have one case with two discs 80 bucks