By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken vs Street Fighter, what version are you getting?

Tekken vs Street Fighter, what version are you getting?

namco 36 45.00%

capcom 44 55.00%

Total:80

the capcom one as long as it is more like marvel versus capcom not street fighter 

Around the Network

or namco as long as they improve over tekken six

The game's idea sounds pretty shitty to be honest, now you have to buy the game twice to get the full experience ? , well i like Tekken better, so if i get one it will be Tekken VS Capcom , just to kick those overrated characters.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:

The game's idea sounds pretty shitty to be honest, now you have to buy the game twice to get the full experience ? , well i like Tekken better, so if i get one it will be Tekken VS Capcom , just to kick those overrated characters.

It's not buyng the game twice it's two different games with different playstyles. Like Capcom vs Snk and SvC chaos. Capcom's version plays like street fighter, namco like tekken.

SOLIDSNAKE08 said:

its been confirmed today that GT5 has a weather system, track editor and go karts! seriously i think this is going to be the best selling in the series even beating GT3 sales of 14 million plus!

I'll get both but if I have to choose I'll get the Namco one cuz I cant play 2D fighters to save my life. I'm pretty decent at Tekken though.

Around the Network

Street Fighter/Capcom all the way!

Well if the Namco game plays like a Tekken game. Its gonna suck ass.

They should create a Tales of RPG featuring Tekken and Street Fighter characters. That would be legendary.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

If I get any of them It'll be the tekken version. I dislike most other fights fighting systems.. Including street fighters.

Check out my game about moles ^

they say the game might be released in 2012 :S wtf

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!