By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tekken vs Street Fighter, what version are you getting?

Tekken vs Street Fighter, what version are you getting?

namco 36 45.00%

capcom 44 55.00%

Total:80
Xbbjf9s said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
alfredofroylan said:

Capcom, but honestly I hope for more Namco characters like  KOS-MOS, Klonoa or someone from the Tales series.

This isn't namco vs. capcom, it's tekken vs. SF...they won't or I hope they won't make it lame by brining in random characters into it

OT:Fail poll, the 'both' option is missing...

IF I had to pick tho I'll go with Namco...imho tekken kicks SF butt easily

well I didn't think that anyone would spend 120.00 for two different versions of the same game considering the bitching about kinect pricing which is only 30 bucks more. They should have one case with two discs 80 bucks

With kinect you cant play this game or anything like these...and it's not relevant to this at all

and aywho unless we know the exact details, both games will be very different and imo Namco one will be a 3d Fighter..

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Xbbjf9s said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
alfredofroylan said:

Capcom, but honestly I hope for more Namco characters like  KOS-MOS, Klonoa or someone from the Tales series.

This isn't namco vs. capcom, it's tekken vs. SF...they won't or I hope they won't make it lame by brining in random characters into it

well I didn't think that anyone would spend 120.00 for two different versions of the same game considering the bitching about kinect pricing which is only 30 bucks more. They should have one case with two discs 80 bucks

With kinect you cant play this game or anything like these...and it's not relevant to this at all

and aywho unless we know the exact details, both games will be very different and imo Namco one will be a 3d Fighter..

the kinect thing was in refernce to spending money but nevermind. i know that each version is different, I'm saying put them in one box and price it at 80.00

Xbbjf9s said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Xbbjf9s said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
alfredofroylan said:

the kinect thing was in refernce to spending money but nevermind. i know that each version is different, I'm saying put them in one box and price it at 80.00

but what if they are VERY different? a 2d fighter and a 3d fighter? 'imo' if it's done well they will both justify the purchase price

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

CGI-Quality said:
Xbbjf9s said:
richardhutnik said:
CGI-Quality said:

Both! Just finding out the news, DAMN!

My answer.  Why not get both?

was gonna put that as an option but really didnt think anyine would buy both...that's 120.00

It's Tekken & Street Fighter (in my case). My hand(s) are forced!

capcom has let me down. teken6 was just perfect so i'm going with namco

Xbbjf9s said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Xbbjf9s said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
alfredofroylan said:

i see you, and agree. it may happen?

Around the Network
M.U.G.E.N said:
Xbbjf9s said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
Xbbjf9s said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
alfredofroylan said:

but what if they are VERY different? a 2d fighter and a 3d fighter? 'imo' if it's done well they will both justify the purchase price

i think thats exactly how it will be. thats one reason i'm going with namco for the 3d version.

whichever bersion that gets zafina and miguel :D

Uh both. Wheres my both option?

It's just that simple.

i'll wait for the reviews before i pick.

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

not sure, mostly because I haven't really liked a Tekken since 3 and I didn't care for Street Fighter IV