By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Official Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty thread!

I have finally ordered my copy.

;))))))))))))))

only 1-2 days to wait !

Time to Work !

Around the Network
ameratsu said:

Would anyone care to recommend a site with some basic starcraft 2 strategy/tips or give me a few pointers? I checked out team liquid's site but I'm wondering if there's anything else out there that might help me get back into the RTS loop. thanks

hi man,

this one :
http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions?pi=0&ps=20&sf=added&sa=0&dm=2&s=ZcS56razbO4&as=1
or this one :
http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions?pi=0&ps=20&sf=added&sa=0&dm=2&s=Ujnm2opLZIc&as=1

There are tonnes of replays (from the beta) and some tutorials.
You can look the replay for basic tech or specific build order but you can also find TONNES of good advice in the COMMENTED gosus replays themsleves (and tonnes of fun also "THOR IS HERE"  :D)

Time to Work !

Climbed to Gold League in both 3v3 and 4v4. Also, just finished the campaign in normal. This game is fuc**ng amazing! Not a big fun of the ending, but the trip to that was simply phenomenal. The final mission is frentic beyond imagination.

Finally, got the game installing now! Can't wait to get into the campaign!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Finally, got the game installing now! Can't wait to get into the campaign!

Say goodbye to sunlight for a few weeks

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Around the Network

I've got to admit, I was pretty disappointed with the story and the characters, both of which felt flat and mediocre.  Fortunately, the gameplay is great, even in the campaign.  The AI needs work, but it's still fun to fight against offline.

Any other european players except me?

I LOVE ICELAND!

hi all,

- finally got my copy

- played 2 games (1 win, 1 win on disco)

- IS THERE A BUG RIGHT NOW ?

I m trying to connect on bnet and I cannot succeed. I enter email password and then ... nothing, what about you ?

- also, when you want to add friend on bnet, DO YOU HAVE to possess their real email adresse ? if yes, it is a bit restrcitive imo ..

Time to Work !

Well the game is clearly amazing, but there are some issues, mainly with Battlenet. I can connect to it, but not properly... I can't get achievements which is really pissing me off, just because I have slightly dodgy internet which is made worse by the games inability to auto reconnect to allow me to get my achievements....

What I am very happy about is that I can play on ultra (though only at 720p), that makes me very happy with my brand new computer. The story is really fun, and the storyline is excellent

I'm in the European servers. roussounmanman@hotmail.com, FrozenFlame nickname.

YAY, just got promoted to Platinum league!