By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Official Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty thread!

If you have problems with connecting, try upgrading your router's firmware.  Only thing that solved my problems.

Around the Network

wait, u need to give ur email to get friend ?

u cant "half friend " lol ?

Time to Work !

pm me if u want my email

Time to Work !

libellule said:

I think you can add people with their character code. Haven't tried though.

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:
libellule said:

I think you can add people with their character code. Haven't tried though.

yep, you can add friends via real id (email address). friends you add this way will see you in/from world of warcraft as well. or you can add friends via charname.assigned number to make the charname unique. this friends you will only see in sc2.

Around the Network

thx I will try again. I didnt find the option for "SC friend only"

... whatever, I tried the beginner league ... too easy for me ... I just play with them macroing the whole map send sending nidus worm with 20 ultralisk ... or 200 zergling 3/3/3 ofc ;)

whatever, I will soon find my master lol

Let's go for the others leagues !

Time to Work !

WAIT,

u need charatcer name assigned nub but ... how to get this number ?

IMO, the best I have find, is to wait the score screen and then right click on someone to addhim as friend ;)

Time to Work !

libellule said:

WAIT,

IMO, the best I have find, is to wait the score screen and then right click on someone to addhim as friend ;)

When u click the add friend button, your own code is on the top right corner of the screen. You have to ask the other individual for his / hers, though. That's why most people give out their e-mails instead >_<

Does anyone have any favourite strat yet?

I personally like going Stalker/collossi vs zerg, and to go mass void rays in any late game and in team games.

I LOVE ICELAND!

routsounmanman said:
libellule said:

WAIT,

When u click the add friend button, your own code is on the top right corner of the screen. You have to ask the other individual for his / hers, though. That's why most people give out their e-mails instead >_<

hum ... that is what I got too

so it is a bit boring to ask fir this nbrs. I preffereed when u could add anyone as friend !

Time to Work !