By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "Console Gamers Get Killed against PC Gamers"

Even Wiimote cannot do twitch, or quick turn or something like that.

Around the Network

I also call bullshit.  I consider myself one of the best console gamers around when it comes to shooters.  I use the 360 controller to play CoD4 on PC and I still dominate the team leaderboards every game usually in the top or second spot.  I guarantee I wasn't just playing against "mediocre" PC gamers either.

So yeah.  Bullshit.

Put the best console gamers against just average PC gamers and the average PC gamer will get dominated every time.  The only difference in skill is with the input device.  Give the best PC gamers a controller to play with and they will get absolutely obliterated by console gamers.  Give the best console gamers some time to adjust to mouse and keyboard and they will be equal to the best PC gamers.

nightsurge said:

I also call bullshit.  I consider myself one of the best console gamers around when it comes to shooters.  I use the 360 controller to play CoD4 on PC and I still dominate the team leaderboards every game usually in the top or second spot.  I guarantee I wasn't just playing against "mediocre" PC gamers either.

So yeah.  Bullshit.

Put the best console gamers against just average PC gamers and the average PC gamer will get dominated every time.  The only difference in skill is with the input device.  Give the best PC gamers a controller to play with and they will get absolutely obliterated by console gamers.  Give the best console gamers some time to adjust to mouse and keyboard and they will be equal to the best PC gamers.

But thats what MS did, and the console gamers got stomped.

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

not a surprise that the pc gamers won, the mouse and keyboard is more useful then a controller but also the best of the console gamers are wimps compared to pc gamers, probably half of them are people who hacked the leaders or use glitches in every game, also with the most popular game with console gamers being cod no wonder they lost, it's a camp feast, and we all know that you don't need skill to wait point and shoot. with their perks and air strikes its disgusting. no wonder challenging games bomb look at demon souls look at kz2 my freinds stop playing them because they were to hard, my friends complained that kz2 was hard, i told them to stop camping but they want back to cod.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

nightsurge said:

So yeah.  Bullshit.

No, you were just playing a mediocre game.  Try that again in any tier 3 duel or clan arena server in quakelive and see what happens.  I'm sure the demo will give us all a laugh.

Around the Network

Anyone notices that the ijput devices have their pros and cons for certain genres?

mouse / kb:

• FPS
  • RTS

controller:

• Fighting
  • Racing
  • Sports

The stupidity to say one is a "better" player than the other one is a new low. Especially when your source is a random blog post.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

I suppose we're talking about games that don't have auto-aim, or what console gamers like to call 'aim assist'? Because this 'aim assist' seems to be pretty common in console shooters. I know there are games, even popular ones, that don't have it, but could anyone list games that have it/games that don't have it? I know The Orange Box doesn't have it but other than that, no idea.

hey.. I wasn't invitited.. so I'm not the best console player or even a mediocre PC player.. :(

*runs to the corner.. starts crying...*

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

DirtyP2002 said:

Anyone notices that the ijput devices have their pros and cons for certain genres?

mouse / kb:

• FPS
  • RTS

controller:

• Fighting
  • Racing
  • Sports

The stupidity to say one is a "better" player than the other one is a new low. Especially when your source is a random blog post.

Yes that's why i play my FPSes/RPG/strategy on pcs while i play arcade and fightning on ps3 ;)

And i don't belive that this project was really made - seems like waste of money to reach obvious conclusion.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PSP RPG FAN CLUB

Galaki said:

Console gamers are teh casuals.

More like teh casualties.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!