By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii game have you put the most time into?

You guys know you can look this up on the Nintendo Channel right?

My Top 3 for Playtime:

1) Wii Sports (100 hours)

2) Fire Emblem (90 hours)

3) Zelda (70 hours)

I generally get 20-30 hours of game play per title.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, by far.

For me it would be SSBB...I have SSB for the N64, SSBM for the GC, and love this franchise, I play it at least once a week with my brother, sometimes with my cousins.

NSMBW is 2nd when we got all the coins we stopped playing it.

Nintendo Network: xavi707

PSN: xavi0707

Guitar Hero III and several custom editions thanks to my Wii being chipped. I have a Guitar Hero custom edition of the songs from Guitar Hero I, II and Rock the Eighties as well as Rockband 1 and Rockband I DLC as well as another couple of custom editions that I liked the look of! I really don't know why Activision didn't release Guitar Hero I, II and Rock The Eighties for the Wii tbh, they all would have sold well imo...I certainly would have bought them.

My top three are Monster Hunter, then My Life as a King, then Rune Factory Frontier.

Around the Network

I'm starting to play wii sports resort a lot more. The sword duel is surprisingly very good.

Brawl is my #1, I dunno if it's over 1,500 hours yet, but it might be. Mario Kart and Super Mario Galaxy are #2 and 3, and if you count the Internet Channel, I believe it's like ten or so hours behind Brawl.

monster hunter tri

then brawl

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Smash bros with over 550 hours and monster hunter tri with over 200.