By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - *Miyamoto's Character_What Do You Want?*

I actually wonder what kind of puzzle game Miyamoto would make. I have tetris and meteos on my ds and they are simply addictive bliss. Miyamoto could make one and if he gets it right (which he ussaully does) it could really add something new to the puzzle game genre. :)

don't waste time

3DS FC 4914-3563-4510

NNID : turtuls

Around the Network

yeah , its most certainly have to do with 3D , probably a mascot with different abilites on each dimension

kinda like 2 face you know? , if you look here he will look like this and if you look there he will look like that.

Dr Dimension? , Dim? , Tridom?, Tride The hero of Dimensions?

or

maybe he can tackle the more realistic looking characters and make a loveable team of explorers like Nathan Drake and Lara Croft, of course make them more appealing to wider audience , not being cheesy but being more unique and colorful like Samus but not in space.

or

A person who have a split personality ,kinda like yugi-oh , but can jump between the "inner dimension" and the "Outer Dimension" of course with the 3D as the gimmick.

or

make a JRPG Anime type of character that is aimed at older teens, not pokemon like but a little more broad, like Final Fantasy characters but have a unique atributes in them that would show "Nintendo" , like a more older Earthbound

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

I made the thread but I still don't know what I want yet... a lot of people say for the 3.D.S but what I do know is that I want it on the Wii.

I would love to see a badass character.

RCTjunkie said:

I don't care what the person/creature is, as long as that person/creature is charming and represents a new genre Nintendo hasn't covered, yet.

This

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Around the Network

Probably should go a little more adult oriented.  Then maybe other fanboys will stop calling Nintendo kiddie.  Oh wait, that will never happen.

sethnintendo said:

Probably should go a little more adult oriented.  Then maybe other fanboys will stop calling Nintendo kiddie.  Oh wait, that will never happen.

Hah ha yeah, or Miyamoto just needs to make his next main character female, seeing as how he hasn't made a game like that. The game should be a platforming albeit different from what he has made so far. If it has all that, I'll be happy. If it doesn't, I'll be happy. So its a win/win situation.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

I think it will be a game involving playable children, something not disimilar to NiGHTS (The one game Miyamoto said he wish he had created)

I want Miyamoto to make an RTS

I LOVE ICELAND!

KungKras said:

I want Miyamoto to make an RTS

I hope that you were kidding.