By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GoldenEye Split Screen Gameplay - 5 minutes!

they still have 5 months to poish up the graphics and i think they look good at this moment the gameplay looks good may need some tweeks like the health regenerating i hate it when people hide from you to regain health. i think it'll sell better than conduit 2 but not black ops

conduit 2 500k                                                                                                                                      

cod black ops 1.25m

goldeneye 800k =)

Around the Network
Mad55 said:
mysticwolf said:
BoneArk said:

I'm not sure if I'll get this or Conduit 2.

From the talk that's going around, I think you should get Conduit 2. It has a gun that can shoot through walls!

lmao!!!

I'm serious! They said so in Nintendo Power magazine! It makes you really slow when you have it though...

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Hey Hey! Look at the first post! It is updated with TONS of details on multiplayer, and an in-depth look at the first level of the game!

mysticwolf said:
Mad55 said:
mysticwolf said:
BoneArk said:

I'm not sure if I'll get this or Conduit 2.

From the talk that's going around, I think you should get Conduit 2. It has a gun that can shoot through walls!

lmao!!!

I'm serious! They said so in Nintendo Power magazine! It makes you really slow when you have it though...

oh for real! you sounded really sarcastic lol thats cool though.

I'm actually excited for this game.  I didn't get to play the original and so playing a remake of the game seems like fun.  Anyways, I'm looking forward to this game on the Wii.  I'm not too sure about Conduit 2 or The Grinder.  I'll wait for updated info before I make a decision. 

Around the Network

Looks good to me, framerate looks very smooth even in 4p mode, thats a good thing. One thing i hope for is being able to play online with 2player splitscreen, thats really fun in MK Wii.

So for Multiplayer it looks good!

Too bad they were using dual analog controls though. I hope it isnt because wiimote doesnt work well in split screen..

Guovssohas said:

Looks good to me, framerate looks very smooth even in 4p mode, thats a good thing. One thing i hope for is being able to play online with 2player splitscreen, thats really fun in MK Wii.

Too bad they were using dual analog controls though. I hope it isnt because wiimote doesnt work well in split screen..

I think it's more because of all the FPS on the HD systems, thinking that it's the controller turning people off, not the lack of splitscreen.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

LordTheNightKnight said:
Guovssohas said:

I think it's more because of all the FPS on the HD systems, thinking that it's the controller turning people off, not the lack of splitscreen.

Well, not to mention we never played the original Goldeneye with a Wiimote either, so maybe nostalgia is also a contributing factor?

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

That looks absolutely horrible :S tbh it looks like one of those early day PC shooters....since there is some time left I hope they improve on it cuz this just looks bad

One classic that should have been left the way it was imo

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Guovssohas said:

No, they were using the Classic controller because they thought that would be the best to arouse nostalgia. Also, it would be easier for people to play for people who haven't played FPS's on the Wii, and who are more used to playing them on the XBox or Playstation.

It supports the Wiimote and Nunchuck.  Trust me the Wiimote will work fine in split screen Activision's not stupid.