By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GoldenEye Split Screen Gameplay - 5 minutes!

Shonen said:

Looks pretty bad , still i will get it , its a amazing game...(at least was a amazing game)

Honestly, some people sound like graphics whores. I don't think the game looks bad at all. If we could enjoy the game with N64 graphics and not diss it, I don't see how the game "looks bad" after it got a graphics upgrade. And it doesn't look bad.

NINTENDO

nintendo forever . . .

Around the Network
theARTIST0017 said:
Shonen said:

Looks pretty bad , still i will get it , its a amazing game...(at least was a amazing game)

Honestly, some people sound like graphics whores. I don't think the game looks bad at all. If we could enjoy the game with N64 graphics and not diss it, I don't see how the game "looks bad" after it got a graphics upgrade. And it doesn't look bad.

Eh. Graphics are important, but not game breaking. And it does look pretty bad.. it is a Wii game after all. Not an N64 game.

im_sneaky said:
theARTIST0017 said:
Shonen said:

Eh. Graphics are important, but not game breaking. And it does look pretty bad.. it is a Wii game after all. Not an N64 game.

It looks fine to me.

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Modern Warfare 2 split screen is better.

I would not accept ANY remake of a first person shooter, that was made 14 years ago, even if it was free.

I loved Golden Eye. In elementary school.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:

Modern Warfare 2 split screen is better.

I would not accept ANY remake of a first person shooter, that was made 14 years ago, even if it was free.

I loved Golden Eye. In elementary school.

Give it a chance. Modern Warfare 2 doesn't have remote mines (I don't think it does).

Around the Network

Yay! Just updated with 2 more videos uploaded today! It's interesting how it displays the 3-way split screen. I've never seen it that way before.