By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GoldenEye Split Screen Gameplay - 5 minutes!

Uggg. By todays standards, goldeneye is terrible. I thought they would be bringing it up to date more.

Around the Network

Hopefully they improve it because I was a little excited that they were remaking it.  Looks like everything moves fluid.  I think people were just expecting better graphics.  Weird that it is CoD engine because I could have sworn CoD:WaW looks better than this.  I suppose they need to polish things up a little.  I don't really care about graphics too much but if previous games using the same engine were more polished then this game should be at least on par with them.  I might have to load up CoD:WaW and compare.  I haven't played that game in awhile.  I am probably out of the top 4000 now, not that it matters (damn people back in day duped their name tons of time so you could never know what rank you really were, apparently I am still in top 10,000 with about 4,000 duplicate or cheaters, rank 1 with 1m played having max score seems pretty legit)....

I agree, both them suck at playing they should have had someone that can actually play fps show the game off not these losers.  Just played some CoD:WaW for a little and was pretty much killing everyone in hardcore tdm.  First place almost every single time. I don't understand why no one uses the BAR in that game.  That weapon is supreme badass and I always use it.  These guys remind me of some newbies in a few of my games.  Might as well just sit there and wait to be shot.

mike_intellivision said:

Is it not folly to make evaluations of a game in progress?

Because that appears to be what is being done based on a five-minute You Tube video.

That's exactly what I was thinking

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

sethnintendo said:

Hopefully they improve it because I was a little excited that they were remaking it.  Looks like everything moves fluid.  I think people were just expecting better graphics.  Weird that it is CoD engine because I could have sworn CoD:WaW looks better than this.  I suppose they need to polish things up a little.  I don't really care about graphics too much but if previous games using the same engine were more polished then this game should be at least on par with them.  I might have to load up CoD:WaW and compare.  I haven't played that game in awhile.  I am probably out of the top 4000 now, not that it matters (damn people back in day duped their name tons of time so you could never know what rank you really were, apparently I am still in top 10,000 with about 4,000 duplicate or cheaters, rank 1 with 1m played having max score seems pretty legit)....

I agree, both them suck at playing they should have had someone that can actually play fps show the game off not these losers.  Just played some CoD:WaW for a little and was pretty much killing everyone in hardcore tdm.  First place almost every single time. I don't understand why no one uses the BAR in that game.  That weapon is supreme badass and I always use it.  These guys remind me of some newbies in a few of my games.  Might as well just sit there and wait to be shot.

that post was funny 

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

Chrizum said:
amp316 said:
Chrizum said:

Wow, that looks absolutely horrible. First, the graphics. Perfect Dark on N64 looks better, and that's no exxageration sadly...

Second, what's with the atrocious gunfights? There is no sense of action or mayhem at all... The map looks boring, it has a half-assed Call of Duty-esque aiming system... etc etc.

This game will be a contender for worst game of this generation. Stay clear everyone!

About the graphics.  You are hugely exaggerating.  The graphics on Perfect Dark are no where as good looking as that.  I own Perfect Dark and can tell you this.  The new GoldenEye doesn't look to be pushing the Wii visually but come on...

About the gunfights.  It probably has a Call of Duty style aiming system because it's from Activision.  That's not too hard to figure out.

Worst game of the generation?  Really?  This looks to be better than Madworld and everyone seems to love that game. 

What I'm saying is the GoldenEye was never about the awesome graphics.  It was about the gameplay and the fact that you can be James Bond.  What's cooler than that?   If this has remote mines, then it's already better than 95% of the shooters out there.

Oh shut up. You're a failed Rol clone with a James Bond obsession, and you probably have hammeroids, too.

Perfect Dark at least had decent dynamic lighting. This GoldenEye port has none. And I haven't even started about the reload animations.

Perfect Dark >>>>>>>>> atrocious GoldenEye port

You thought you were going to get away with this, didn't you?  I have been busy the last few days.

A failed Rol clone, eh?  My last thread made it to the 25th page.  That's definitley not a failure.  I would agree that I am obsessed with James Bond, but definitely not his recent games.  I am not claiming that the new GoldenEye will be a great or even good game, but I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt until I actually play it.  Also, I do not have hammeroids, asteroids, or even altoids.

Dynamic lighting on Perfect Dark?  It looks like classic N64 fog to try to cover up classic N64 choppiness.  Don't compare Perfect Dark's graphics to this new GoldenEye.  It's an insult to both games.  A game like Perfect Dark doesn't stand up well to any game this generation because it came out two generations ago.  It had good graphics for the time, but all you have to do is look at the videos of both games in this thread to see that there is no comparison.

Also, as far as I know, this is a NEW GAME and not a port.  You really need to get your facts straight.

I leave you with this...  You obviously are still upset about that time that I played you in Mario Kart and demolished you.  You know what?  I'm really good at that game, but Rol is even better.   Oh my gosh, you're right!!!  I am a failed Rol clone.       

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

It looks like Quatam of Solace with worse graphics....why couldn't Rare keep this??? WHY????????

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*
A Bad Clown said:

It looks like Quatam of Solace with worse graphics....why couldn't Rare keep this??? WHY????????

I've seen videos of that game, and the character models are worse.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

I'm not sure if I'll get this or Conduit 2.

BoneArk said:

From the talk that's going around, I think you should get Conduit 2. It has a gun that can shoot through walls!

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

mysticwolf said:
BoneArk said:

From the talk that's going around, I think you should get Conduit 2. It has a gun that can shoot through walls!

lmao!!!