By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many of your psn friends have plus?

Just the one I've seen.

Around the Network

I didnt even know it was out. been sometime since i have logged into my PSN. but i ave been using my PS3 though lol. go figure

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Last time I checked (June 30th, the second day after PSN Plus went live) 21 of the approx. 200 people in the VGChartz trophy league had signed up for PSN Plus.

I'll have to check again today.

patapon said:

All of them because I deleted everyone who didn't have it.

I'm sorry, but us psplus owners are superior and need to disassociate ourselves from the plebeian no psplus owners. I also came up with this idea the other day, I call it "The Final Solution" More on that later.

BTW, 2 people

Haha.

I have about 30 friends and about 15 have it. My friends on PSN are pretty hardcore, admittedly.

Makingmusic is the only one that has it on my list...I don't know how many friends I have lol

Around the Network

2 out of 40

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

8 out of 37. Seems like a higher percentage than most.

2 out of 31

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Arcturus said:

Last time I checked (June 30th, the second day after PSN Plus went live) 21 of the approx. 200 people in the VGChartz trophy league had signed up for PSN Plus.

I'll have to check again today.

Just checked again. 30 of the 200 people in the VGChartz trophy league now have Playstation Plus.

I decided not to get it after I found out you lose access to games you get through Plus once your subscription expires =/

http://soundcloud.com/cathode

PSN: Parasitic_Link