By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many of your psn friends have plus?

none :(

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Around the Network

Last I checked it was 6 out of 100.  7 if you include me.

Of course, all six are people are people I met through forums like this.  Only one of my real life friends is considering getting it, and he also frequents forums like this quite often.

Everybody else doesn't even seem to know it exists.  I wonder how Sony will market the service.

CGI-Quality said:

Just got it.

Nevermind.  Now 7 people on my list have it.  8 including me.  :P

Probably 0

Haven't looked in a while....

Barozi said:

Probably 0

Haven't looked in a while....

Woaaao what a speach .. :P

Haven't lookt either, but I'll get it when it gets something that I really want, everything for now is either already owned by mey or I dont want it.

Around the Network

You know, for a while now, PS3 owners have been saying that if everything else on Xbox Live were $50 a year and the online was free, hardly anyone would pay the annual fee for Live.  I fought this argument, tooth and nail.  I swore that the bonus features of Live were my main reason for paying the $50 a year and that if the PSN offered a similar program, I'd sign up for it.

Turns out, I was full of shit. 

Carry on.

d21lewis said:

You know, for a while now, PS3 owners have been saying that if everything else on Xbox Live were $50 a year and the online was free, hardly anyone would pay the annual fee for Live.  I fought this argument, tooth and nail.  I swore that the bonus features of Live were my main reason for paying the $50 a year and that if the PSN offered a similar program, I'd sign up for it.

Carry on.

lol

5/100. Most people on my friendslist bought the PS3 at least 1 year ago and the content available on this month is really, really outdated. Just wait until LBP2 beta.

Oh, and here's a good idea for the premium content: upgrade the damn friendslist.

Tuganuno said:

5/100. Most people on my friendslist bought the PS3 at least 1 year ago and the content available on this month is really, really outdated. Just wait until LBP2 beta.

Oh, and here's a good idea for the premium content: upgrade the damn friendslist.

sweet lord yes

d21lewis said:

Carry on.

The two services are pretty different if you ask me. Live, you're paying for  features. PSNplus, you're paying for I think 1 feature and basically paying for a bundle of games and making a down payment for a few things in the store to be cheaper. You're also paying for earlier access to games than everyone else.

EDIT: OT: 2 out of 49

4 ≈ One