By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So the Eye of Judgment...

a.l.e.x59 said:
It does not matter how much you hate Eye of Judgement, for there is no tolerance for profound language found in the original post.

Howsabout a fuck naw.

From the Forum Rules:

...Keep the language in thread titles clean. We don't restrict language usage in posts (up to a point), but thread titles are a different matter. Whatever luridly foul things you wish to say about Luigi, you can find a work safe euphemism for the title....

Around the Network

Because swearing is cool...

Go play Wii sports or Mario Party. Those games should be able to fit your skill level.

Play Uncharted and after that you'll find the game easy!
Isn't it worth getting this game as a minor distraction, and picking up a PS eye for only a little bit extra

grandmaster192 said:
Go play Wii sports or Mario Party. Those games you should be able to fit your skill level.

That's cold.

Around the Network
SeriousWB said:
grandmaster192 said:
Go play Wii sports or Mario Party. Those games you should be able to fit your skill level.

That's cold.

And not factual.  Mario Party games are hard because a lot of of them make you resort to randomness, and the computer always seems to get lucky roles.  Not to mention that Mario Party 8 is supposed to have crappy controls making the game even harder.

The computer on the hardest levels of Mario party can be one of the most frustrating things in gaming as his dice consistantly defy the odds.  You could win like every mini-game and still end up losing. 

lol, you serious?

I lost 2 times in normal before i got the grip of the game, and since them i won the computer everytime in normal and hard, but didn't won against expert yet.

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"