By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So the Eye of Judgment...

hmm? i found the game easy on the easiest level. all i did was use elven archers, fire mages and assasins. i never tried the higher level cards since they cost too much. i played twice and won on the second game. on the first game i didnt even know that i was suppose to hold on to the "end turn", "atk", etc cards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

@ iclim4

what is the picture in ur of? White knight story? Im just curious.

DonWii said:
Yup. Yugioh Eye of Judgement would be awesome.

I won a regional tournament. Still have my Millenium Puzzle trophy.

Not a fan of the Eye of Judgement Card Game.

"It seems like the player who goes first has a pretty large advantage and once you get two squares ahead of the opponent, it seems like an easy win from there one."

Yup. Same here.

Do you have any online DS Yu-Gi-Oh! game? I'll take you on any time. Can definitely use some challenge!

@twestern

I was kidding...

Soriku said:
dabaus513 said:
@ iclim4

what is the picture in ur of? White knight story? Im just curious.

Hmm...I wanna know too. But I know for a fact that is not WKS.

"in ur of?" *snickers*

well my avatar is from Bleach. My sig is from Suikoden III

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

DonWii said:
Yup. Yugioh Eye of Judgement would be awesome.

I won a regional tournament. Still have my Millenium Puzzle trophy.

Not a fan of the Eye of Judgement Card Game.

"It seems like the player who goes first has a pretty large advantage and once you get two squares ahead of the opponent, it seems like an easy win from there one."

Yup. Same here.

Do you have YGO WC 2007?  I've been looking for someone to play for quite a while.  2008 is comming out soon, and I'll pick that up too, but then I have to rebuild my whole deck ;_;.

Around the Network

^Coming out Tuesday.

No, I don't have any DS versions, Just GameBoyAdvanced.

Getting 2008 this week.

The game has recieved good reviews to all those saying it looks crappy.

I'll still get it at some point.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

I got the PS EYE alone.. so I cant buy it :(

mM
twesterm said:

Oh I know what everyone is thinking: twesterm is a biased Wii60 fanboy.

Yes! 

konnichiwa said:
twesterm said:

Oh I know what everyone is thinking: twesterm is a biased Wii60 fanboy.

Yes!

Yeah, well, your mom is biased.  Sick burn.