By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW UP! 360 reigns supreme!!

@ Solid and Selnor: Get a room!

Around the Network
STEKSTAV said:

But be sure to invite the sites other F1 fans!

im was and still am expecting the week ending the 26th to be bigger for 360 then the week prior. we can already see a 6k increase for europe. i see a 10-13k increase from japan, and a 15k decrease-10k increase in america. hey it could outsell the wii.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

I expected more for the 360, not trying to down it sales(fantastic sales nonetheless) I won't be getting the slim anytime soon, probably for my b-day or christmas.

:teh gap widens!!! O_O!!! my inner sony fanboy is taking a leave of absence! lol

slowmo said:
STEKSTAV said:

But be sure to invite the sites other F1 fans!

will do it for sure next time

Around the Network

Fucking hell, learn to cut down your quotes people.

Seece said:

Fucking hell, learn to cut down your quotes people.

we willl do when its a problem

PS3 loses to 360 for the second week in a row. The weekly margin has blown out to almost 100k. When will the PS3 beat the 360 again in 2010? 

Oh crap the 360 Slim launched this week in Europe/PAL region. This can not be happening? It must be only a short lived boost for the XBox 360. Sales will return to normal within a short time with PS3 in front of the 360. 

PS3beats360 said:

PS3 loses to 360 for the second week in a row. The weekly margin has blown out to almost 100k. When will the PS3 beat the 360 again in 2010? 

Oh crap the 360 Slim launched this week in Europe/PAL region. This can not be happening? It must be only a short lived boost for the XBox 360. Sales will return to normal within a short time with PS3 in front of the 360. 

360 S will come down, but don't be surprised if the "new normal" is 360 ahead of PS3 ww weekly.

This forum sucks, any normal forum will just have the last post in your quote. This thread is unreadable.