By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - WW UP! 360 reigns supreme!!

<table style="width: 90%;" border="0"><tr><td><strong>Lyrikalstylez said:</strong><br /><table style="width: 90%;" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td><strong>aragod said:</strong><br> <p>I'm surprised by those umbers even though I shouldn't be, new model and outgoing clearance of the old units and a price cut should pull off some serious numbers. But I don't think this can hold up, the reason for that is my prediction, that everyone who ever wanted a Xbox already got one, be it elite or arcade, as they were cheap enough already. So this will not attract many new customers, some yes, but not a large ammount. So mostly the Xbox owners that already have an older model will go and replace it with the new "slim".</p> <p>I expect sales drop after a week or two in the NA, with the same thing happening in EU (maybe only 2 week increase) and Japan no effect at all. Once old SKU's are sold out, people won't choose the new Xbox over the PS3Slim as the value in <nobr><a href="#" class="PSAdLink" id="PSLINK_1_0_0">Slim</a></nobr> is higher and they should be selling for the same price. So in a month time, I expect Xbox to be selling like it did right before the "slim" release. I.E. It won't create the momentum PS3 had with the slim release.</p> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> <p><br><br>this would be true unless this Kinect thing takes off and potential/current wii owners buy into the hype</p> <p>and buy one.....I think kinect will sell well but in my opinion they need a big title for launch to warrant a purchase</p></td></tr></table><br /><br />

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
zero129 said:
welshbloke said:
selnor said:
EncodedNybble said:

I would like to wager money, but can't actually ;)  So, what are the usual wagers on here, I put up a particular signature for a set period of time?

Sounds good. I realise now that 6 months is a long time. And that even 1 sale makes me lose. ROFL.

But I wont back out. I'm a man. :)

Being a man does not make this wager a fair one. He changed the rules on you. 1 week sales does not maketh a comeback. I would haggle for something a little bit more realistic as you will be hammered by the slightlest glitch but you point will still be valid.

Yep if i was you id keep to the bet that 360 total sales for the next 6 months will be above ps3, and 1 week of sales etc does not count but total sales, of every month from now till the end of the year.

Yeah lol. I know it's a lose for me. GT5 week should do it, unless Kinect release is then. Then I think 360 will stay on top. But hey, it's only fun. As long as the bet doesnt include changing my Lewis pic. ;)

i hate that lewis image as i don't like lewis or his smile

MASSA,ALONE the way to go

anybody betting SELNOR make that change

LOL. I like the kid. Obviously for his talent. Alonso to. I wont say much about sports personalities. Because to me thats a sad thing. None of us know them personally, and thats like judging a book by the cover. His smile is opinion I guess. 

But if you love the sport you cant deny Lewis is a very talented man.

i follow formaula 1 alot si i know

anyways i don't like people with a grin and his smile kind of looks like it

for a talent standpoint,he is talented

but i don't like the guy

as he is only good with a great car,not a skilled driver like ALONSO,VETTEL.more like KIMI where you give him a good car and he will win the race

also he drives rash,people say thats because he is BRAVE but thats bullshit when going into a corner he doesn't back off and makes the other one does,if the other one holds his ground,then LEWIS spoils both driver's race by crashing into the other car

about changing your pic

i didn't like LEWIS and your older posts near FORZA3-ALAN WAKE period biased threads claiming "best looking graphics ever" and that title made you more negative.but now you have cooled down

but anyways i would want to see a better pic and continue your posts like they are now

:)

On the Lewis subject I believe many get this very wrong. 

Ive watched F1 for a very long time. And you may have as well. SO I'll just point out a few things.

Schui, Senna, Prost among others are proclaimed and always talked about as the greats of Formula 1. The most talented drivers ever.

Now many people forget, that Prost, Senna and Schui are the most controversial and penalised drivers in F1 history. Lewis actually isnt even close in terms of braveness claims. If people nowadays view Lewis driving as gung ho, then they would have been calling Senna, Prost and Schui to be banned back in the day.

Many drivers in F1 today have become soft. And to soft. These guys are racing. Yes there is rules, but the idea is to race to the very edge of those rules. In recent years, Lewis overtaking from a professional point of view has been very impressive. Of course he's made a few errors, they all have. Alonso has done much worse in his career in dodgy moves than Lewis and Vettel well I'll come to him in a moment.

IMO the greats of todays F1 are 2 drivers. Alonso and Lewis. Then theres the rest. Pure talent I'm talking.

On the subject of Lewis only doing well in a good car. Last year is a prime example of Lewis doing well in a very poor car. The first half of the season Lewis car was 2 secs behind the front runners raw pace. Yet he had podiums. The second half of the season Lewis car was 0.8 secs behind the front runners in raw pace. Yet Lewis scored more points than any other driver in the second half of the season. 

Lewis proved last year just how good he was in an absolute dog of a car.

Ok. Vettel. This guy is not that talented. He is quick over a quali lap. And can definately win from the front. But this guy doesnt have great race skills. He has caused 4 accidents trying to overtake in the last 2 seasons. He has a real issue of composure in the heat of an overtaking moment. And alot of the time wont bother to make an attempt when Alonso or Lewis have taken the same car 3 laps prior. He'll sit there in his fastest car of the entire grid and not overtake when others in worse cars will overtake and make it stick. 

Vettel isnt a full package. Will he ever get the composed race craft needed to win from alot of overtaking. I dont think so. Alonso and Lewis are very capable of doing that. Lewis and Alonso are a class different from the rest.

When Lewis and Alonso follow a car, you expect an attempt. When Vettel follows a car, you dont expect anything. That says alot.

alonso makes an attempt but without jeopardizing other guys race,lewis is selfish in that area.its only one way,either he gets ahead or he gets both of them out of the race.as for Vettel he is a bit inexperienced and not matured but very talented as for lap times

ALONSO is a class apart.

LEWIS has to improve as he is no better than KIMI

massa is actually better than LEWIS overall

AND FOR SCHUMI,SENNA were overall drivers which could do well with a bad care,good lap times like perfect,take a good car to its limits.

as for LEWIS performance last year, i would not discuss it as last season was just a complete fail and didn't like it atall after FIA allowing diffusers which shouldn't have been allowed.

funny they banned KERS

Lewis doesnt jepordize. Lewis races. I for one want that ot continue. It's how F1 used to be. It's very clear to see Lewis driving style and his ability is reminicesnt of those greats. I'm not saying he's as good. Hell he's only 24. But he certainly has the potential to be named alongside them. Lewis is in his 4th season. Vettel his 3rd. Any inexperienced claims should be also given to Lewis. 

racing doesn't always mean risks.its also about how slick you drive and how much time you make.i followed Schumi all those years and he didn't do any of those the way Lewis does now

Only once has Lewis made whats considered jepordizing both drivers in a passing move in F1. The other close calls are racing. I can think of at least 4 jepordizing moves from Alonso in hos career. But because they werent really recent they are forgotten. Kimi isn't anywhere near the talent of Lewis. Kimi was an ok driver at best. 

ALONSO has made bad moves but not so risky,i know he is a bit crackhead too

KIMI was one of the BIG ones,how can you say he wasn't that good.you gave him a good car and he would take every bit out of it.he just lost his passion after his F1 World championship win

As for Alonso being better than Lewis. Well in Lewis first season he measured Alonso. I know some think there was this whole faveourites thing. But it's not true. Lewis was told 3 races to back off and settle for 2nd behind Alonso that year which he did. Even when he felt he was quicker. ( Monaco ). 

They finished 1 point apart in the same car. 

don't talk about the year they were in the same team,there were alot of issues and LEWIS skill had less to do with ALONSO being close to him than the problems in the team

And you cannot ignore last year performance from Lewis just because you didnt like that season with the diffuser row. That makes it moreso impressive from Lewis. Scoring more points in the whole second half of the season without the amazing diffusers of the other fastest cars is testamont to how he can get the most out of any car. Just like the greats. Even in German magazines Lewis was given the award for driver of the year because of this.

his car got a big upgrade for the latter part of the season

anyways what do you think about the budget cuts,i hate them and even the KERS being banned.its like FERRARI spent millions and they don't have any advantage.they are making this like amercian sports which i hate alot.also the KERS where FERRARI,MCLAREN and RENAULT developed it for $50 and then it was banned and them stopping pit fueling this season

Schui was penalised and banned for 6 races in his career for nearly causing a huge accident whilst driving eratically in overtaking. Senna as well was banned. 

not much

his bans were more for bad tactics like the one where he parked on the last qualifying lap to stop or  the one he was nullified for this year on the monaco track this on too fro overtaking alonso on the last lap

Alonso made out there was issues in the team. However it was Alonso's issue that he wasnt given preferential treatment. There was nothing else to it. It was blown way out of proportion. 

yeah it was because ALONSO wasn't given preferential treatment but that was only as it was promised to him and also LEWIS was an amateur and ALONSO a world champion

Kimi was better early on. But not better than Schui, Hill, Hakinen in those early days.

i never said he was SHUMI,SENNA better but like LEWIS only perform well with a good car and when gets a good car takes it to its limits

The big upgrade still made the Mclaren nearly 1 sec off the pace of the Red Bulls in the second half of the season. 0.8 to be exact.

yes but it was alot better than what MCLAREN had in their first part of that season

Guess who overtook the most in 2009 as a whole. Yep Lewis. This is worth watching. It's Lewis in one of the worst cars of the field. This isn't to say he's the best. But it shows in a crap car he gets the most out of it. And it also shows fantastic race craft. He is very skilled at overtaking.

most of his overtakes were over toro-rosso,toyota.i agree that he is good for overtaking and competitivess but when someone better than those torro-rosso and other lower team guys come to challege and they are on the racing line and hold their ground,LEWIS makes problems for everybody there as he should back off but he doesn't and alot of times get the other car wrecked

Lewis has never in his career caused an accident whilst overtaking. Never has he wrecked another car. Vettel has 4 times. Schui has ( purposely ) 3 times. There is 1 real controversial overtake on Glock in his 2nd season, and arguably in the wet he had no idea he was there as it's useless in those conditions to use the mirrors.

He has proved time and time again in every season that he can challenge any driver on the grid. Making Kimi and more so Massa look very average both while defending and attacking. Many disregard Mansell because he won 1 WDC. But Senna claimed he was his toughest opponent. Mansell overtook Senna more times than any other driver. Lewis has alot of Mansells traits. Here is Lewis attacking many top drivers of F1 today. Regualrly.

As for the previous video. The torro Rosso was a quicker car in many of those races shown. You have to remember the Mclaren that year was a bad car. But he battled with Webber for 4 laps. When Webbers car was over 2 secs a lap faster. That is getting more than the best out of a car.

Here is the video of Lewis first 2 seasons. And it includes the only controversial overtakes of his career. Hardly the sort of stuff to give him the name you and others seem to give a driver that brings back the old days of F1.

he has wrecked another guys car atleast once

some other times he has chipped something off by bumping or slight nudge to the other guy

and even if he does not do those he makes the guy on the race line get off it,thats really not racing and not fair as the guy off the racing line is supposed to back off and if you are a driver fighting for your driver place and hamilton contests you then you have to back up as crash will only make your place go

I know what you refer to. It's called Arnoux style. 

Nothing that the greats didnt do. Mansell was king of overtaking. Lewis isnt the dude yet. 

Like I said, Lewis isnt half as bad as the greats. If you lived near me I'd lend you the Senna life story DVD or the 7 time champion DVD. Aggressive forceful racing for the world. 

It's racing. When Schui left, racing in F1 looked bleak. With Fernando the only driver capable of the sorts of aggressive moves Lewis pulls. F1 from an overtaking point of view is lucky Lewis arrived. Now we have 2 that are agressive. Like the following greats show. 

The following is nothing that Lewis doesnt currently do. 

Lewis is not unfair in anyway. Mistakes can be made yes. But the will and battle to win remains.

selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
zero129 said:
welshbloke said:
selnor said:
EncodedNybble said:

I would like to wager money, but can't actually ;)  So, what are the usual wagers on here, I put up a particular signature for a set period of time?

Sounds good. I realise now that 6 months is a long time. And that even 1 sale makes me lose. ROFL.

Being a man does not make this wager a fair one. He changed the rules on you. 1 week sales does not maketh a comeback. I would haggle for something a little bit more realistic as you will be hammered by the slightlest glitch but you point will still be valid.

Yep if i was you id keep to the bet that 360 total sales for the next 6 months will be above ps3, and 1 week of sales etc does not count but total sales, of every month from now till the end of the year.

Yeah lol. I know it's a lose for me. GT5 week should do it, unless Kinect release is then. Then I think 360 will stay on top. But hey, it's only fun. As long as the bet doesnt include changing my Lewis pic. ;)

LOL. I like the kid. Obviously for his talent. Alonso to. I wont say much about sports personalities. Because to me thats a sad thing. None of us know them personally, and thats like judging a book by the cover. His smile is opinion I guess. 

but i don't like the guy

as he is only good with a great car,not a skilled driver like ALONSO,VETTEL.more like KIMI where you give him a good car and he will win the race

also he drives rash,people say thats because he is BRAVE but thats bullshit when going into a corner he doesn't back off and makes the other one does,if the other one holds his ground,then LEWIS spoils both driver's race by crashing into the other car

about changing your pic

i didn't like LEWIS and your older posts near FORZA3-ALAN WAKE period biased threads claiming "best looking graphics ever" and that title made you more negative.but now you have cooled down

but anyways i would want to see a better pic and continue your posts like they are now

Ive watched F1 for a very long time. And you may have as well. SO I'll just point out a few things.

Schui, Senna, Prost among others are proclaimed and always talked about as the greats of Formula 1. The most talented drivers ever.

Now many people forget, that Prost, Senna and Schui are the most controversial and penalised drivers in F1 history. Lewis actually isnt even close in terms of braveness claims. If people nowadays view Lewis driving as gung ho, then they would have been calling Senna, Prost and Schui to be banned back in the day.

Many drivers in F1 today have become soft. And to soft. These guys are racing. Yes there is rules, but the idea is to race to the very edge of those rules. In recent years, Lewis overtaking from a professional point of view has been very impressive. Of course he's made a few errors, they all have. Alonso has done much worse in his career in dodgy moves than Lewis and Vettel well I'll come to him in a moment.

IMO the greats of todays F1 are 2 drivers. Alonso and Lewis. Then theres the rest. Pure talent I'm talking.

On the subject of Lewis only doing well in a good car. Last year is a prime example of Lewis doing well in a very poor car. The first half of the season Lewis car was 2 secs behind the front runners raw pace. Yet he had podiums. The second half of the season Lewis car was 0.8 secs behind the front runners in raw pace. Yet Lewis scored more points than any other driver in the second half of the season. 

Ok. Vettel. This guy is not that talented. He is quick over a quali lap. And can definately win from the front. But this guy doesnt have great race skills. He has caused 4 accidents trying to overtake in the last 2 seasons. He has a real issue of composure in the heat of an overtaking moment. And alot of the time wont bother to make an attempt when Alonso or Lewis have taken the same car 3 laps prior. He'll sit there in his fastest car of the entire grid and not overtake when others in worse cars will overtake and make it stick. 

Vettel isnt a full package. Will he ever get the composed race craft needed to win from alot of overtaking. I dont think so. Alonso and Lewis are very capable of doing that. Lewis and Alonso are a class different from the rest.

When Lewis and Alonso follow a car, you expect an attempt. When Vettel follows a car, you dont expect anything. That says alot.

alonso makes an attempt but without jeopardizing other guys race,lewis is selfish in that area.its only one way,either he gets ahead or he gets both of them out of the race.as for Vettel he is a bit inexperienced and not matured but very talented as for lap times

ALONSO is a class apart.

AND FOR SCHUMI,SENNA were overall drivers which could do well with a bad care,good lap times like perfect,take a good car to its limits.

as for LEWIS performance last year, i would not discuss it as last season was just a complete fail and didn't like it atall after FIA allowing diffusers which shouldn't have been allowed.

funny they banned KERS

Lewis doesnt jepordize. Lewis races. I for one want that ot continue. It's how F1 used to be. It's very clear to see Lewis driving style and his ability is reminicesnt of those greats. I'm not saying he's as good. Hell he's only 24. But he certainly has the potential to be named alongside them. Lewis is in his 4th season. Vettel his 3rd. Any inexperienced claims should be also given to Lewis. 

racing doesn't always mean risks.its also about how slick you drive and how much time you make.i followed Schumi all those years and he didn't do any of those the way Lewis does now

Only once has Lewis made whats considered jepordizing both drivers in a passing move in F1. The other close calls are racing. I can think of at least 4 jepordizing moves from Alonso in hos career. But because they werent really recent they are forgotten. Kimi isn't anywhere near the talent of Lewis. Kimi was an ok driver at best. 

KIMI was one of the BIG ones,how can you say he wasn't that good.you gave him a good car and he would take every bit out of it.he just lost his passion after his F1 World championship win

As for Alonso being better than Lewis. Well in Lewis first season he measured Alonso. I know some think there was this whole faveourites thing. But it's not true. Lewis was told 3 races to back off and settle for 2nd behind Alonso that year which he did. Even when he felt he was quicker. ( Monaco ). 

don't talk about the year they were in the same team,there were alot of issues and LEWIS skill had less to do with ALONSO being close to him than the problems in the team

And you cannot ignore last year performance from Lewis just because you didnt like that season with the diffuser row. That makes it moreso impressive from Lewis. Scoring more points in the whole second half of the season without the amazing diffusers of the other fastest cars is testamont to how he can get the most out of any car. Just like the greats. Even in German magazines Lewis was given the award for driver of the year because of this.

anyways what do you think about the budget cuts,i hate them and even the KERS being banned.its like FERRARI spent millions and they don't have any advantage.they are making this like amercian sports which i hate alot.also the KERS where FERRARI,MCLAREN and RENAULT developed it for $50 and then it was banned and them stopping pit fueling this season

Schui was penalised and banned for 6 races in his career for nearly causing a huge accident whilst driving eratically in overtaking. Senna as well was banned. 

not much

his bans were more for bad tactics like the one where he parked on the last qualifying lap to stop or  the one he was nullified for this year on the monaco track this on too fro overtaking alonso on the last lap

Alonso made out there was issues in the team. However it was Alonso's issue that he wasnt given preferential treatment. There was nothing else to it. It was blown way out of proportion. 

yeah it was because ALONSO wasn't given preferential treatment but that was only as it was promised to him and also LEWIS was an amateur and ALONSO a world champion

Kimi was better early on. But not better than Schui, Hill, Hakinen in those early days.

i never said he was SHUMI,SENNA better but like LEWIS only perform well with a good car and when gets a good car takes it to its limits

The big upgrade still made the Mclaren nearly 1 sec off the pace of the Red Bulls in the second half of the season. 0.8 to be exact.

yes but it was alot better than what MCLAREN had in their first part of that season

Guess who overtook the most in 2009 as a whole. Yep Lewis. This is worth watching. It's Lewis in one of the worst cars of the field. This isn't to say he's the best. But it shows in a crap car he gets the most out of it. And it also shows fantastic race craft. He is very skilled at overtaking.

most of his overtakes were over toro-rosso,toyota.i agree that he is good for overtaking and competitivess but when someone better than those torro-rosso and other lower team guys come to challege and they are on the racing line and hold their ground,LEWIS makes problems for everybody there as he should back off but he doesn't and alot of times get the other car wrecked

Lewis has never in his career caused an accident whilst overtaking. Never has he wrecked another car. Vettel has 4 times. Schui has ( purposely ) 3 times. There is 1 real controversial overtake on Glock in his 2nd season, and arguably in the wet he had no idea he was there as it's useless in those conditions to use the mirrors.

He has proved time and time again in every season that he can challenge any driver on the grid. Making Kimi and more so Massa look very average both while defending and attacking. Many disregard Mansell because he won 1 WDC. But Senna claimed he was his toughest opponent. Mansell overtook Senna more times than any other driver. Lewis has alot of Mansells traits. Here is Lewis attacking many top drivers of F1 today. Regualrly.

As for the previous video. The torro Rosso was a quicker car in many of those races shown. You have to remember the Mclaren that year was a bad car. But he battled with Webber for 4 laps. When Webbers car was over 2 secs a lap faster. That is getting more than the best out of a car.

Here is the video of Lewis first 2 seasons. And it includes the only controversial overtakes of his career. Hardly the sort of stuff to give him the name you and others seem to give a driver that brings back the old days of F1.

some other times he has chipped something off by bumping or slight nudge to the other guy

and even if he does not do those he makes the guy on the race line get off it,thats really not racing and not fair as the guy off the racing line is supposed to back off and if you are a driver fighting for your driver place and hamilton contests you then you have to back up as crash will only make your place go

Nothing that the greats didnt do. Mansell was king of overtaking. Lewis isnt the dude yet. 

Like I said, Lewis isnt half as bad as the greats. If you lived near me I'd lend you the Senna life story DVD or the 7 time champion DVD. Aggressive forceful racing for the world. 

It's racing. When Schui left, racing in F1 looked bleak. With Fernando the only driver capable of the sorts of aggressive moves Lewis pulls. F1 from an overtaking point of view is lucky Lewis arrived. Now we have 2 that are agressive. Like the following greats show. 

Lewis is not unfair in anyway. Mistakes can be made yes. But the will and battle to win remains.

lewis actually comes alot more closer to his opponent on the racing line than those blokes in that video

i don't think LEWIS intends to but his driving from thr starting has been like that but he should improve as he matures but he is the same

Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
zero129 said:
welshbloke said:
selnor said:
EncodedNybble said:

but i don't like the guy

about changing your pic

ALONSO is a class apart.

funny they banned KERS

not much

lewis actually comes alot more closer to his opponent on the racing line than those blokes in that video

i don't think LEWIS intends to but his driving from thr starting has been like that but he should improve as he matures but he is the same

Agree. There is alot more mainly from Senna and Prost. 

But as F1 fans today, we should all get behind Lewis and Alonso. That is a rivalry I want to continue for many years. Those sorts of Rivalries make this sport. And winning on the trqck is much more enjoyable and skillful than winning in the pitstop. 

This is why I sometimes hate it when Lewis is singled out. He is right on the edge yes. But it's so awesome to watch. And so impressive as well. I'll never forget Alonso and Schui either. That was great to watch. As was Shcui and Montoya. 

Roll on Silverstone.

selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
zero129 said:
welshbloke said:
selnor said:
EncodedNybble said:

but i don't like the guy

about changing your pic

ALONSO is a class apart.

funny they banned KERS

not much

But as F1 fans today, we should all get behind Lewis and Alonso. That is a rivalry I want to continue for many years. Those sorts of Rivalries make this sport. And winning on the trqck is much more enjoyable and skillful than winning in the pitstop. 

yeah i like the rivalry but i don't like the budget cuts.these will make teams less competitive a bit too.i loved the mclaren  and ferrari rivalry

This is why I sometimes hate it when Lewis is singled out. He is right on the edge yes. But it's so awesome to watch. And so impressive as well. I'll never forget Alonso and Schui either. That was great to watch. As was Shcui and Montoya. 

Roll on Silverstone.

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
selnor said:
zero129 said:
welshbloke said:
selnor said:
EncodedNybble said:

but i don't like the guy

about changing your pic

ALONSO is a class apart.

funny they banned KERS

not much

yeah i like the rivalry but i don't like the budget cuts.these will make teams less competitive a bit too.i loved the mclaren  and ferrari rivalry

Roll on Silverstone.

Yeah, bringing back testing will help this. Trust me. :)

Ok, Selnor?  Solid_Snake?  If you're gonna continue this conversation, you HAVE TO remove some of those quote boxes from any future posts.  They're infalting the size of this thread exponentially!

makingmusic476 said:

Ok, Selnor?  Solid_Snake?  If you're gonna continue this conversation, you HAVE TO remove some of those quote boxes from any future posts.  They're infalting the size of this thread exponentially!

will do

Solid_Snake4RD said:
makingmusic476 said:

will do

LOL. I hadnt noticed. 

Woops. :)

selnor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
makingmusic476 said:

will do

LOL. I hadnt noticed. 

Woops. :)

hehe

even i didn't notice anything