By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC 3.0 doesn't show user's BAN Expiry date

Lol, just don't get banned. If you can't see how long it'll take before you get back in, maybe you'll be more careful in the future. So it might actually be a good feature, as it'll make people think before blatantly typing down every little thing they think about.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:

Lol, just don't get banned. If you can't see how long it'll take before you get back in, maybe you'll be more careful in the future. So it might actually be a good feature, as it'll make people think before blatantly typing down every little thing they think about.

we are careful as it is as even a single day ban makes you think before you do the same mistake again next time

but the feature should be there

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:

How about you sort yourself out and stop getting banned?

so that helps the problem of not bringing VGC 3.0 up to the level it should be

you really know how to troll and not talk about the topic,ur bias among your games,console and users clearly shows who you are

No it was a serious answer, you're responding as if you have a right to know why you were banned, and how long for, you don't.

Again, go learn what the word trolling means .. you're always using it completely wrong.

yes i have the right to know like it was earlier in VGC 1.0 and VGC 2.0.

no i'm not using the word wrong,you are getting offtopic and showing bias and think you are the boss who tells people what to do but you are not

No you don't, you don't pay a subscription. Naz can permaban you just because he feels like it, that's how many "rights" you have as far as this site goes.

Yes you're. lol how was my post "showing bias?" we're not even talking about consoles. I was actually giving you helpful advice you should heed, rather than thinking about when your next BAN expires, that there shows you should stop trolling/spamming, doing whatever it is you're getting banned for.

Off topic does not = trolling. again GO LEARN WHAT THE WORD MEANS.

offtopic and just trying to rule what other people do and offending by that is trolling

as for Naz permaban me,he can do this to everybody on the site except few admins but then how will the site work?

posting a thread about improving site features is what i'm doing which has been lacking some since the VGC 3.0 arrived

about your post showing bias,i have seen your comments and you always quote and comments like these on few users you don't like.thats how you show bias

Yes, I suppose we could use a thread which is dedicated to suggesting new site features.

Oh, wait.

Just because ioi and the other admins don't give you status updates every three seconds, doesn't mean they're not working on this stuff. Everything in that thread, they are at least considering.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Seece said:

oh the irony XD Not so long ago me and you were being banned left and right.

Anywho, troll or no troll, I actually agree with the OP.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

M.U.G.E.N said:
Wagram said:
Seece said:

How does this contribute to the topic at hand? He knows he did something wrong.

yeah pretty much my thoughts exactly, he asking a question/making a suggestion...no need to attack him :S what's wrong with this place of late...this is a 'community' if it to improve and stay healthy opinions of members should be heard and evaluated by staff, being smart ass won't help the problem and is useless to this thread

If this idea was remotely original, it would be fine. But it's been mentioned at least fifty times in the official thread, it's being worked on as we speak, and it is coming back. ioi isn't blind.

Having said that, I do agree with the idea.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network

Just come back everyday when your banned and log in... or do what we all did... use an alt account if you really miss this site.... more alt members> more reasons to join! 63,261!!!> better for VGChartz Network!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Kantor said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:

so that helps the problem of not bringing VGC 3.0 up to the level it should be

you really know how to troll and not talk about the topic,ur bias among your games,console and users clearly shows who you are

No it was a serious answer, you're responding as if you have a right to know why you were banned, and how long for, you don't.

Again, go learn what the word trolling means .. you're always using it completely wrong.

yes i have the right to know like it was earlier in VGC 1.0 and VGC 2.0.

no i'm not using the word wrong,you are getting offtopic and showing bias and think you are the boss who tells people what to do but you are not

No you don't, you don't pay a subscription. Naz can permaban you just because he feels like it, that's how many "rights" you have as far as this site goes.

Yes you're. lol how was my post "showing bias?" we're not even talking about consoles. I was actually giving you helpful advice you should heed, rather than thinking about when your next BAN expires, that there shows you should stop trolling/spamming, doing whatever it is you're getting banned for.

Off topic does not = trolling. again GO LEARN WHAT THE WORD MEANS.

offtopic and just trying to rule what other people do and offending by that is trolling

as for Naz permaban me,he can do this to everybody on the site except few admins but then how will the site work?

posting a thread about improving site features is what i'm doing which has been lacking some since the VGC 3.0 arrived

about your post showing bias,i have seen your comments and you always quote and comments like these on few users you don't like.thats how you show bias

Yes, I suppose we could use a thread which is dedicated to suggesting new site features.

Oh, wait.

Just because ioi and the other admins don't give you status updates every three seconds, doesn't mean they're not working on this stuff. Everything in that thread, they are at least considering.

i was giving suggestions at first but after some time admins stop commneting on a load of suggestion so i thought to start a new topic

also i did suggest this to couple of admins and NAZ,MOD head specially but no reply and then i got banned again so i said i better make a thread before my next ban...................lmao

as when i was banned, i don't really visit many other websites for discussing stuff and i thought what if i was banned for a month,i can't just keep waiting

NiKKoM said:

Just come back everyday when your banned and log in... or do what we all did... use an alt account if you really miss this site.... more alt members> more reasons to join! 63,261!!!> better for VGChartz Network!!

i can use the alternate account but that is not like your main account

and as its bad for the community to have alt accounts,i don't like to do it

Im sure its in the works, but i do miss seeing the reason(s) why people get banned.  So that way other users can learn from their mistakes.

As for OT, i dont see anything wrong with what Solid_Snake4rd asked.  I just thought it was a simple question that just needed a simple answer.  Dont know how people are getting worked up over this.

V-r0cK said:

Im sure its in the works, but i do miss seeing the reason(s) why people get banned.  So that way other users can learn from their mistakes.

As for OT, i dont see anything wrong with what Solid_Snake4rd asked.  I just thought it was a simple question that just needed a simple answer.  Dont know how people are getting worked up over this.

as some people don't like other users or anything they write