By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC 3.0 doesn't show user's BAN Expiry date

I was recently banned for 2 times in a matter of days and  was not able to know when my ban will expire by looking at my profile.

I tried emailing admin and Naznatips by the email mentioned on the VGC staff page and even then i didn't get any reply.

Please admins sort this issue out and display BAN Expiry date on a users page.

Also please create any email address where the admins reply to the users which cannot access the site and want to ask for the problem,

Around the Network

How about you sort yourself out and stop getting banned?

Seece said:

so that helps the problem of not bringing VGC 3.0 up to the level it should be

you really know how to troll and not talk about the topic,ur bias among your games,console and users clearly shows who you are

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:

you really know how to troll and not talk about the topic,ur bias among your games,console and users clearly shows who you are

No it was a serious answer, you're responding as if you have a right to know why you were banned, and how long for, you don't.

Again, go learn what the word trolling means .. you're always using it completely wrong.

Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:

No it was a serious answer, you're responding as if you have a right to know why you were banned, and how long for, you don't.

Again, go learn what the word trolling means .. you're always using it completely wrong.

yes i have the right to know like it was earlier in VGC 1.0 and VGC 2.0.

no i'm not using the word wrong,you are getting offtopic and showing bias and think you are the boss who tells people what to do but you are not

Around the Network
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:

yes i have the right to know like it was earlier in VGC 1.0 and VGC 2.0.

no i'm not using the word wrong,you are getting offtopic and showing bias and think you are the boss who tells people what to do but you are not

No you don't, you don't pay a subscription. Naz can permaban you just because he feels like it, that's how many "rights" you have as far as this site goes.

Yes you're. lol how was my post "showing bias?" we're not even talking about consoles. I was actually giving you helpful advice you should heed, rather than thinking about when your next BAN expires, that there shows you should stop trolling/spamming, doing whatever it is you're getting banned for.

Off topic does not = trolling. again GO LEARN WHAT THE WORD MEANS.

Solid_Snake4RD said:
Seece said:

He's not trolling. He's simply telling you to stop getting yourself banned.

3DS Friend Code:   4596-9822-6909

Don't get banned...then you won't have to worry about stuff like this.

ye we know lol

yo_john117 said:

Don't get banned...then you won't have to worry about stuff like this.

this yo