By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - VGC 3.0 doesn't show user's BAN Expiry date

I love how all the people telling you to not get banned anymore seem to think that you don't have a right to know why you were banned.  The flawed logic of these trolls is that if you do not know why you were banned, how can you be sure not to do it again?

Around the Network

Yeah i hate that and the new layout. I guess just try to not get banned.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Seece said:

How about you sort yourself out and stop getting banned?

Well, that's easier said than done.

Some poeple, including myself, have been banned for typing their thoughts towards others, or a subject.

And it just so happens that this site has some strict rules about that, so there is bans.

You can't stop someone from saying what they think about something, even though that person gets banned for it.

Seece said:

How does this contribute to the topic at hand? He knows he did something wrong.

Robbie2010 said:

I love how all the people telling you to not get banned anymore seem to think that you don't have a right to know why you were banned.  The flawed logic of these trolls is that if you do not know why you were banned, how can you be sure not to do it again?

Its actually quite easy...read the rules and follow them = don't get banned 

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
Robbie2010 said:

i was benned for quoting 3 people and first time for asking Munkeh "did he change his pic"

now the topic is that why isn't it like the old VGC?

u are just talking like ignoring the topic and saying you don't cvare if the other person got banned but it should stay as it is

Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:
Robbie2010 said:

i was benned for quoting 3 people and first time for asking Munkeh "did he change his pic"

u are just talking like ignoring the topic and saying you don't cvare if the other person got banned but it should stay as it is

No I just don't really care if they change it or not.

All I get from this thread is that everybody thinks that there right and everybody else is wrong. lol

yo_john117 said:
Solid_Snake4RD said:
yo_john117 said:
Robbie2010 said:

No I just don't really care if they change it or not.

then why even come to a website discussion and comment?

Wagram said:
Seece said:

How does this contribute to the topic at hand? He knows he did something wrong.

yeah pretty much my thoughts exactly, he asking a question/making a suggestion...no need to attack him :S what's wrong with this place of late...this is a 'community' if it to improve and stay healthy opinions of members should be heard and evaluated by staff, being smart ass won't help the problem and is useless to this thread

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!