By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have come to eat crow... (Move related)

So... I have been a huge naysayer for both the move and natal. I didn't want motion. I wasn't going to spend more money on a useless peripheral... but after e3 that sorcery game looked bad ass. If thats the type of games that will come out for it then I can't wait. I showed my dork of a girlfriend that part and she flipped out. She is a gamer and loves harry potter and the likes...

So... I'll take my crow charred and smothered in BBQ sauce.

Around the Network

Welcome aboard mate :D and BBQ sauce is the way to go

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Sorcery did look nice, my biggest question after E3 though was if Microsoft moneyhatted that Star Wars game just to avoid Move getting it. The game is a perfect fit for Move and the Move controllers accurancy and rumble support would provide the feel to make that game interestng , while it is not really interesting with Kinetic as it would just feel like flailing your arms around without any kind of force feedback.

That part where he drank that potion was just simply epic to me.

Uraeus said:

Sorcery did look nice, my biggest question after E3 though was if Microsoft moneyhatted that Star Wars game just to avoid Move getting it. The game is a perfect fit for Move and the Move controllers accurancy and rumble support would provide the feel to make that game interestng , while it is not really interesting with Kinetic as it would just feel like flailing your arms around without any kind of force feedback.

Did you really like what you saw in that star wars game? :S Tbh I would prefer to have a proper not on rails star wars game for the move...but i do agree Move is ideal for such types of games and I am sure we will see such games in the coming months

and yea excited for Heroes on the Move as well :D

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Sorcery convinced me too.

I want SONY to pump money into it and make it a big budget title

Could be a big new IP for them.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Uraeus said:

If they did, I hope they didn't pay much for it. What little we saw was trash.

Who's the developer for this game and what is their pedigree? That's always important to know so we can know if this game has a chance of being good or not.

I'm glad more people are getting into the idea of Motion Gesture controls. I really am, but why is Sorcery convincing Motion controls for people... when Sorcery Motion controls had already been done. Just to point out a few things.

1. Drinking a liquid as a gesture . Done Smooth Moves Wii launch game.

2. Pointer based spell selection? Harry Potter on the Wii used only Magical like gestures to cast spells. You didn't need to use a pointer to select spells. Though I'm glad that the Move has a descent pointer. I was certainly concerned that PS3 Move users were going to get gipped on that.

I'm not saying go buy a Wii for the experience, but I'm wondering how when a game that looked rather weak in the area of Motion control gaming.  Didn't sell you on the idea of Motion then, but is selling you on the idea of Motion now. The only answer I can think of is that it's done by Sony on a Sony console and never had anything to do with being against Motion control at all. it was more a stance of being Anti Nintendo just for the sake of being anti Nintendo.

Though what I will say. Is that Sorcery did look better as a platforming game than Harry Potter as a game at all. From a Motion input method. It's very weak based on the conference.

Squilliam: On Vgcharts its a commonly accepted practice to twist the bounds of plausibility in order to support your argument or agenda so I think its pretty cool that this gives me the precedent to say whatever I damn well please.

RolStoppable said:

Sorcery supposedly is even better than the new Zelda.

Ha your scams up! You were pretending very hard to like Zelda in the thread Khuutra made too!

Consider your Sony bias exposed!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey